SCL Tournaments Discussion

Pilots! Blitz tournament  SCL Lost Trail  is about to begin! Watch the most interesting matches of the evening with us!

Watch the broadcast on Twitch  https://www.twitch.tv/starconflicten

Starting today at  18:00 GMT+3!

b4f73507c9e75142cce83672ba2c65a1.png

The next [Tournament](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31116-scl-black-mark/) is coming! Welcome to discuss  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

sry im too late, but the name of the topic can be quite disturbing: Star Conflict Leages have lost its trail, they are no more. XDDD

On 20.07.2016 at 8:08 PM, MightyHoot said:

NASA? HOWL? riiiiiiiiight

we do not like this format, but if our ru wing take part in this tournament our main enemies will be eXe(Dno-Nova-Nasa xD) or Ninja  

p.s. my favorit format - 15 rank 8x8

I think that SC Leagues is deader than the Zombies.

18 hours ago, Koromac said:

I think that SC Leagues is deader than the Zombies.

Meanwhile, Tricolor Hawks from Italy is on Top 3, enjoying the Baron’s Elite Leaderboard  ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

They use cruise tacklers and gunships though XD  I’ll have to check their vids and see if they actually did some legit fighting in the tournament.

2 hours ago, millanbel said:

They use cruise tacklers and gunships though XD  I’ll have to check their vids and see if they actually did some legit fighting in the tournament.

They did. They beat Ninja a quite good number of times in the Capture the Beacons leagues and then managaed to also take out their main wing a couple of times.

But the main A-wing Ninja squad is wayyy different. I’d expect only a couple of wins.

The SCL event will be livestreamed today at 18:00 MSK (UTC+3). Be sure to log in and watch the event live at the Star Conflict official TwitchTV channel!

http://www.twitch.TV/StarConflictEN

1 hour ago, Shotan said:

The SCL event will be livestreamed today at 18:00 MSK (UTC+3). Be sure to log in and watch the event live at the Star Conflict official TwitchTV channel!

http://www.twitch.TV/StarConflictEN

Yep) Combat Recon on Destroyed station map today ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Technical difficulties today, guys ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)  But Russian Stream is still available https://www.twitch.tv/starconflictru

did I miss it? I can’t get the hang of these timezones, even with the website I found XD

Welcome to discuss [New Tournament SCL Warriors](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31164-scl-warriors/)

337966a9e724daa9f6835d1760da8156.png

We are very sorry once again that the Livestream is unable to be shown on the English channel. We hope to be able to provide the service to you in the future soon enough!

[Circle of Death](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31472-scl-circle-of-death/) awaits!

5a5eec2fae371eecd9dfb6ce2c04.jpg

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

[Circle of Death](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31472-scl-circle-of-death/) awaits!

5a5eec2fae371eecd9dfb6ce2c04.jpg

In the main page you wrote  Grand Prix had eneded

Shouldn’t it be "has ended"

The circle idea seems quite nice ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

By the way,  The tournament will be held with the ideology of competition and does not have any prize fund. The teams are ready for the tournament and motivated by the opportunity to show and test their skills ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

2 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

By the way,  The tournament will be held with the ideology of competition and does not have any prize fund. The teams are ready for the tournament and motivated by the opportunity to show and test their skills ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

So basically no reason,sorry Cinnamon but that is how it is around here,no skill and only for rewards,so when do you hand out the GS for the survey?

In fact rewarded or not this ‘Circle of Death’ can be a good idea. It’s an opportunity to play against other SCL teams without much hassle. Well, if the choosen schedule of the event fits in your playing time. But at least you know there is going to be some SCL team to play against.

Are this events visible in the game engine or is it only visible in the forum?