save ship build

It would great to save the ship build (how you equipped your ship) and able to load the build on other ships.

This is useful since some equipment can be shared with other ships and when I strip a ship of everything I don’t know what I had on there. Sure I could take a screenshot but that is a little bit cumbersome. It could also help equipping new ships faster.

Of course not all ships are 100% compatible. You do a warning that some modules could not be added because of incompatibility.

Before applying a build to a ship you can ask if you really want to apply the build and remove all currently configured equipment.

The player should be able to name/rename the ship build and also delete ship build from the list.

Well this Kind of blueprints have already been proposed

Please read some Dev blogs and threats and avoid restarting each topic.

I used the search function of the forum and didn’t find anything. No idea what they call it wherever the same topic is.

No biggie he made a mistake just relax   :lol:

The forum’s search sucks.  You’re better off using google and adding site:forum.star-conflict.com.

But using the forums search and knowing what to search for, I found this [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/19251-ship-loadout-selector/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/19251-ship-loadout-selector/), which is from April.  Some people call it loadouts instead of builds.  The hardest part about searching is knowing what to search for because of different terminology.

Okay. Thanks for the tip. Okay lets put some Keywords in here that it can be found with wheresoever someone is looking for:

So we have 

ship loadout

ship blueprint

ship build

ship configuration

ship config

ship preset

ship setup.

anything else? Well I do hope this feature gets put in the release.

Okay. Thanks for the tip. Okay lets put some Keywords in here that it can be found with wheresoever someone is looking for:

So we have 

ship loadout

ship blueprint

ship build

ship configuration

ship config

ship preset

ship setup.

anything else? Well I do hope this feature gets put in the release.

Yes that can be a real issue when people don’t put tags to search in their posts.

Something like this has already been forwarded to the devs:)