Salvaging in battle

Salvaging mods and kits in-battle (after battle) should give the same items as salvaging straight from the armoury. 'Nuff said.

Hey… Do we still get the option for artifacts oh wise one? Clearly you needed to put more information. Clearly it this suggestion is stupid. I’m not trying to be mean but how long does it take to salvage something you just got from victory loot in the armory? 'Nuff said.

Salvaging mods and kits in-battle (after battle) should give the same items as salvaging straight from the armoury. 'Nuff said.

The title is misleading; it’s after battle, not IN battle. At first i thought you mean salvaging while the battle was going on…

He means after you have won a match. Then you get loot. What he wants is when you get green or purple upgrade kits from loot he wants to salvage it into crafting parts right then and there instead of simply waiting 10 seconds and salvaging in the armory. A really useless suggestion.

He means after you have won a match. Then you get loot. What he wants is when you get green or purple upgrade kits from loot he wants to salvage it into crafting parts right then and there instead of simply waiting 10 seconds and salvaging in the armory. A really useless suggestion.

No, I mean I want to salvage it for parts without spending half a million just to send it to my armoury.

No, I mean I want to salvage it for parts without spending half a million just to send it to my armoury.

Well’m sorry. You shouldn’t have said “'Nuff said” and should’ve posted more information on whatever it is that you wanted

Well’m sorry. You shouldn’t have said “'Nuff said” and should’ve posted more information on whatever it is that you wanted

I thought I wouldn’t have to explain this simple topic to you simple people though. Generally the more I talk the stupider I sound so I decided to stop there.

Basically, the OP just want an option to get salvage components from the loot rather than have to buy them to turn them into scrap afterward. 

You have it in your possession but you need someone to bring it to your hangar since it doesn’t fit in your ship (?)

You have it in your possession but you need someone to bring it to your hangar since it doesn’t fit in your ship (?)

I’d launch it behind my ship in my warp-trail. Or simply strap it to my hull.

And whoever pays that much money for a shipping service is a xxxx. Just sayin’.

When salvaging was first released as a mechanic, you’d get materials from salvaging stuff after a battle the same as you would salvaging in your armory. You just don’t get a little popup telling you what you got.

I’m not too sure if it’s still there, but I recall purposefully writing the number of materials I had down so I could check.

Not in-battle, no. Salvaging in-battle would potentially cause issues with breaking flow, which we do not want.

Salvaging post-battle doesn’t really add much, as you could just go to the armoury in the menu and salvage upgrade kits and such there.

So… no. Don’t see where the benefit comes from.

So… no. Don’t see where the benefit comes from.

He just wants to not have to spend money on sending the loot to the hangar.

Ah, fair enough. Okay, I can see value in this idea then. Just not sure how best to handle it. I guess removing the salvage cost would be the best solution… but that would mean we can’t be gouged for GS, so not on the cards sadly.

Ah, fair enough. Okay, I can see value in this idea then. Just not sure how best to handle it. I guess removing the salvage cost would be the best solution… but that would mean we can’t be gouged for GS, so not on the cards sadly.

Removing credit cost world have no effect on GS costs. They are separate. You still have the option to spend GS either in battle or out.

He just wants to not have to spend money on sending the loot to the hangar.

When salvaging was first released as a mechanic, you’d get materials from salvaging stuff after a battle the same as you would salvaging in your armory. You just don’t get a little popup telling you what you got.

I’m not too sure if it’s still there, but I recall purposefully writing the number of materials I had down so I could check.