SALT

Hello!

We are looking to recruit pilots who are active in PvP and are looking to compete in dreadnoughts with a competitive corporation. We do train pilots who are looking to learn and get better at the game. We are active in both USA and European time zones. We average 2-4 dreadnought battles every single day.

SALT requirements: recruiting active pilots with more than 200 games played and 1.0 win/loss minimum.

If you are interested and would like to apply write below or pm me in game. Good luck have fun!-- teofilarage

3EEar0x.png

yea i have seen you writing in global chat that you are recruiting.

nice. 

Welcome to the forums and good luck with the corporation!

Ah, SALT. I welcome you to the battle of the universe! 

Hi seen you guys in battle always competitive and fun fights.

Good luck from DOW

You guys realise that now you MUST provide Tequila and Limes?

You guys realise that now you MUST provide Tequila and Limes?

I just sent out a new recruit.

I just sent out a new recruit.

Now that is a spirit :))))

6080d1385329455-fs-super-rare-2013-5-gro

And now we wait for Pepper for an alliance?

Good luck with new potential recruits.

Please don’t turn this thread into spam. Keep it clean and true to its purpose. Thank you. Good luck in recruiting new pilots!

Please don’t turn this thread into spam. Keep it clean and true to its purpose. Thank you. Good luck in recruiting new pilots!

It’s only friendly banter.  It’s a mark of respect.

Hey, this might be the first relevant post! :smiley:

I’m interested in joining. My screenname in-game is DrasnianElf and, at the time of posting this, I’m at 1.08W/L and 1272 Skill Rating. I’ve only been a player for a couple of weeks, but have so far racked up 260 PvP battles; I’m online most days I’m at home.

I’ve flown with a few of your members already in PvP squads and so you were my natural choice for applying for a proper PvP Corp.

Hey, this might be the first relevant post! :smiley:

I’m interested in joining. My screenname in-game is DrasnianElf and, at the time of posting this, I’m at 1.08W/L and 1272 Skill Rating. I’ve only been a player for a couple of weeks, but have so far racked up 260 PvP battles; I’m online most days I’m at home.

I’ve flown with a few of your members already in PvP squads and so you were my natural choice for applying for a proper PvP Corp.

Yes, you are the first relevant post! Glad to have you!

Salt Is still recruiting active PVP pilots. You must have some game experience like 100 battles or something and a skill rate of around 1200 and a w/l ration of 1.0

We are also very active in Sector Conquest and regularly take over sectors. We do have voice chat-- ventrillo, and teamspeak depending on your preference. Players are not required to use voice chat.

Be respectful and tolerant, try to improve after every game win or lose, have fun, kill lots of pilots.

You can also just message us in game-- tan99 or --teofilarage

We are starting to have more players enter SC with us which is nice. If you are a good player and are looking for some fun guys to play with than really think about it.

BUMP!!! WE are looking to recruit active pilots for dreadnoughts and PvP!!!