Risen from the ashes

Risen from the ashes

IOeUZR6g6UM.jpg

Tournament info:
Risen from the ashes is a personal tournament.
Organiser and judge — BoMzhelskii.
Tournament date — 21 october 2017. Battles starts 16-00 UTC (19-00 MSK).
No registration requred.
Team autobalancer is ON.
Positron cannon is FORBIDDEN.

Tournament description:
Map — Monolith Ruins.
Game mode — Capture the beacons.
Each player can take only one ship in slot — Phoenix.
Tournament will last till 2 victories with players’ rotation after first battle.
Every victory grants for winners’ team players a prize of 50 monocrystals.
100 monocrystals will be granted to player who won both battles.

Перевод “мгимо финишд стайл”

sounds fun i’m in ![:salute:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/salute.png “:salute:”)

for those who need it:

6:00 PM (16:00) Paris Time = 4:00 PM (16:00) UTC

So no teams? Just “join and fight”?

Im in!

Will we get a tournament ladder before the battles start or is it a first come first serve kinda thing?

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

So no teams? Just “join and fight”?

Im in!

Will we get a tournament ladder before the battles start or is it a first come first serve kinda thing?

No teams, autobalancer rules ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Just join the room and fight.

Now this is fun ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

it’s phoenix only, i have reaper ![:005:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005.png “:005:”)

I have a feeling that only peeps with Phoenix drones will win lol.

Im like 15 parts away.

Maybe we’ll be in the same team ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) i’ve got the module

This sounds fun.

Also for Americas the time are 

0700 PST, 0800 MST , 0900 CST, and 1000 EST

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I have a feeling that only peeps with Phoenix drones will win lol.

Im like 15 parts away.

I guess since I don’t have this…

giphy.gif.352189402e3d8ee7640fa651c4e35504.gif

also is this a 1v1, or like a 16v16 just full of phoenix pilots

15 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

also is this a 1v1, or like a 16v16 just full of phoenix pilots

16 v 16. If there will be more people, I think, we’ll split the room for two or more  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Important notice!

I, DeviantRussian, will create the room for you, jentlemen. It will be EU or US server. Because on RU you may have huge ping.

Just a suggestion, maybe you should tinker around phoenix to see what else should be forbidden so nothing goes the wrong way.

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Just a suggestion, maybe you should tinker around phoenix to see what else should be forbidden so nothing goes the wrong way.

I’m not the organiser. Just helping.  ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

I think than “banning” positron cannon should be enough to prevent long-range sniper duels. Energy Converter may cause multi kills, so be careful there ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

Also, I will stream this event. From my heart. In English  ![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

Link to channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLPIafikbUn6U5XPj3zf0FA

Ah well, i can see dem drones happening a lot lol

I think energy converter should be prohibited too ^^

Nah energy Converter is fine if you actually know what you’re up against. Any half decent pilot just stops shooting when they see the little pink beam. Do a barrel roll!

And then one of tout team mate shoot at him and get you killed ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Not to mention the thing when EC does exponential damage instead of 1:1 ratio that rides a thin line of broken.

45 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Not to mention the thing when EC does exponential damage instead of 1:1 ratio that rides a thin line of broken.

Grows per consecutive tick. One tick of EC per second. So 10000 dmg done first tick is added again and re-sent the second for 20000 dmg. Only while not breaking the link between ships.