Risen from the ashes

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Grows per consecutive tick. One tick of EC per second. So 10000 dmg done first tick is added again and re-sent the second for 20000 dmg. Only while not breaking the link between ships.

1xz6if.jpg

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

1xz6if.jpg

Oh please it’s fine. I can’t remember the last time I was actually killed by an EC. Just lots of dmg. Remember that resistances still apply on the target side.

The only thing i like doing with the EC is redirecting dmg from a direct hit with the Pyro it feel so badass ^^

I like sending photons back at the destro that chucked it. In LAZOR form. Or using EC chains to demolish heavy targets. If you can bounce an enemy EC to a different enemy with your EC while your team focuses them, the possibilities are endless and very fun.

1y006q.jpg

Pretty event, but I would prefer an event where any rank 15 can be used without limitation.

And where we can also take the medals: “Dev Helper” and “Downed a Dev” ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I’d like to have my revenge for the nerf of cruise engine XD…

16 minutes ago, ITalianBadBoy said:

Pretty event, but I would prefer an event where any rank 15 can be used without limitation.

And where we can also take the medals: “Dev Helper” and “Downed a Dev” ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I’d like to have my revenge for the nerf of cruise engine XD…

I’d have my revenge for the nerf of everything I liked about the game. XD

Styx and Nyx are my fav flyable ships now and like what. Oh and a nightingale is epic too. Untouchable if you fly it right.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 10:28 PM, ComradeJedus said:

This sounds fun.

Also for Americas the time are 

0700 PST, 0800 MST , 0900 CST, and 1000 EST

***CORRECTION= 1600UTC= 1200EST, subtract as necessary going west…   https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc

Sadly I won’t be able to attend because of things irl… Someone save me some monos.

oh it’s 16:00 utc now thx [@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

40 mins till tournament ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

Room for tournament is alrdy available  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Jentlemen, if you want another reward, not the Monocrystals, leave your msg here till tomorrow.

Stream of our event with my pure English ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

Spoiler

was really fun we should do those kind of event more often! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Or make it a regular daily deal somehow.

Oh, and thanks for bringing back some old memories… the good ones.

…in that case, i would like electrum instead (enriched would be awesome)

Event

this little event was fun to do even if 2 people broke the rules. Too bad we didn’t do a #just4fun round  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

If there is going to be another one just for interceptors that would be rather hectic…

17 hours ago, T3CUBE said:

…in that case, i would like electrum instead (enriched would be awesome)

Sorry, but there’s no electrum in exchange list. ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

Here’s the list. I forgot to put it in the first post.

1 xenocrystal ~ 1 monocrystal
1 monocrystal ~ 70 000 credits

10 monocrystals ~ 9 pieces of berrilium (not enriched)

10 monocrystals ~ 13 pieces of neodium (not enriched)

ban SWORD and Meren313 for life lol

19 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

ban SWORD and Meren313 for life lol

SWORD is banned from participating our tournaments ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Meren313 just won’t get his reward. And he was suspended from this tournament.

then i will gladly take the monos…thank-you