Ricasso Guide

Now now ladies - Take the handbags outside pls :lol:

My Ricasso build (Its my suicide bomber ship - You can see how much I dont use it, as the ship is weak)

QAb9nqP.jpg

It looked like you’ve used it once or twice, total.

Anyway, I’m curious about Snib’s.

Now now ladies - Take the handbags outside pls :lol:

My Ricasso build (Its my suicide bomber ship - You can see how much I dont use it, as the ship is weak)

QAb9nqP.jpg

Suicide bomber indeed :slight_smile:

But ship itself is not weak, it is just different from Feds

I think I have used it twice yeh - And Im 100% a Fed Covert Ops player, just cant get to grips with the slow xxxx Jericho ones

I think I have used it twice yeh - And Im 100% a Fed Covert Ops player, just cant get to grips with the slow xxxx Jericho ones

It took me awhile, but i started from tanky empire Recons, then it was easier to get into Jerichos, it sure feels weird when my wolfm rocking faster then my not fed intys :slight_smile:

Blind mof.

so… it’s basically what I do but with manuver instead of speed and with flares instead of shield resist xDD i though you had some ultra fast ricasso who could chase a Kite

meh, nooob, Eagle-B is awesome but after flying Ricasso, I’m a Jerry CO fanboy. (I sinergized it from 0 to 9 in 2 days)

I want to see Zap’s Ricasso!

I can hit a maneuvering Inty with my Plasmas very easily. If you can’t then I don’t know what to tell you. There are also tactics you can use to “prime” your plasma to get the accuracy prior to actually hitting your target so the surprise factor is still there. I only hit the Orion when my gun is focused. I also go after Frigates a lot with that build. I can drop a Guard by myself without a problem (and don’t even have to use the Plasma Arc to do it). The plasmas drop their shields quickly, and then I hit them with the Missiles to punch through their hull. 

I can hit a maneuvering Inty with my Plasmas very easily. If you can’t then I don’t know what to tell you. There are also tactics you can use to “prime” your plasma to get the accuracy prior to actually hitting your target so the surprise factor is still there. I only hit the Orion when my gun is focused. I also go after Frigates a lot with that build. I can drop a Guard by myself without a problem (and don’t even have to use the Plasma Arc to do it). The plasmas drop their shields quickly, and then I hit them with the Missiles to punch through their hull. 

Fight better guards, you’ll die.

Anyway, I’m curious about Snib’s.

It’s… You don’t wanna know… trust me.

so… it’s basically what I do but with manuver instead of speed and with flares instead of shield resist xDD i though you had some ultra fast ricasso who could chase a Kite

Nah. xxxx that, that’s impossible. Still, it’s immensely fast when compared to other Jericho ships.

Nah. xxxx that, that’s impossible. Still, it’s immensely fast when compared to other Jericho ships.

ofc, its a ceptor after all, Kris AE can chase a Kite if you focus on speed

I’ve seen Snib in battle with his Ricasso, I want to know for the next time I try flying my Ricasso.

ofc, its a ceptor after all, Kris AE can chase a Kite if you focus on speed

Only if the Kite ignored speed, and why would a fed ship ignore speed?  Even then, why should you fit a Kris AE for mainly speed?  Speed’s for the feds, let Jericho and Empire handle the fighting.

I’ve seen Snib in battle with his Ricasso, I want to know for the next time I try flying my Ricasso.

Only if the Kite ignored speed, and why would a fed ship ignore speed?  Even then, why should you fit a Kris AE for mainly speed?  Speed’s for the feds, let Jericho and Empire handle the fighting.

You don’t say? that’s what I was saying the WHOLE thread, fed for speed and jericho for shield, I just added that Kris AE at least can chase Kite, but Ricasso can’t. 

Ty guys for the shares +1 to all who posted screenshots of their builds, I am fairly new to the int role and this has given me some ideas. i want to post a pic of my build for critique

post-243298-0-74291600-1382711622.jpg

Ty guys for the shares +1 to all who posted screenshots of their builds, I am fairly new to the int role and this has given me some ideas. i want to post a pic of my build for critique

> Pulse Laser: off. Shrapnel with extra crit %.

> Capacitor: EB

> Armour: Passive Armour

is rapid plasma and piering rockets a good weapon loadout for a ricasso?

is rapid plasma and piering rockets a good weapon loadout for a ricasso?

Always alter the damage types on any Ceptor/Fighter. So if you have EM weapons, use Kinetic Missiles and vice-versa.

I meant should i use rapid plasma or standard plasma. And on another note, i thought all ints should have an eb. None of these builds have one?

EB’s best to prevent getting one shotted.  If your ship is energy pathetic, you need something else to boost your survivability.  Ignore Kipps’ build though, it was mostly a joke.

Oh, so i dont need it then, i can dodge disintegrators in frigs, in and int should be no problem