Revert Inbattle Notifications before V0.11.7

Developers, this is my input and I hope you read it and take it seriously like you said or implied you would through forum moderators and administrators.

Before update V0.11.7 I could view the kill or crash notifications and understand very quickly of what happened was good or bad. Now with all the coloring changes I find it hard to do just that even in simple PvP skirmishes where, usually, there are only 2 sides to the battle. I have to read carefully to make sure which makes it hard to understand the current situation clearly. For example there is no pattern in the current system that tells me. The enemy, in red color, might come before OR after the ally, in blue and still be a loss to me.

Previously, I could glance at the left of my screen and the simple red or blue of the entire line could tell me if the situation elsewhere got better or worse.

Please developers, revert the inbattle notification system to something easier to understand. Please make it simple to what it was before. Please prove that you at least pay attention to English players concerns by at least responding.

thanks for the input - forwarded to Devs

I must agree with you.

In PvP, there’s only 2 side of the conflict. We to need a complex color system. Green/Red like before was perfect.

But for invasion now that we have neutral ships, it’s a good point. The only thing you could change in invasion is that neutral are shown as Blue, but should have a different color such as Grey.

Edit, just looked at the patch note and seems like they should be Grey.

But when I played yesterday there was only Blues neutral in invasion (I saw a player killing blues and don’t be a criminal/aggressor).

have no probs with it actually, just needed some adjustment time. but it was okay as it was.

i do like, that you can see squad kills or losses instantly now tho. so it’s mainly the white text inbetween.

No need for white text. Use icons!

Pseudo_1 icon_railguns Pseudo_2

Pseudo 1 and 2 are of course in color depending of their team.

Yea I hate the white text in between. I just want to know if the kill was good for my team or bad for my team.

Since I genuinely haven’t noticed the difference, how about option three.  How should notifications be in reality?  Multiple options are allowed!

Id like it better if they put back in the raw code death msgs, like pre 0.8. They told you EVERYTHING that happened to the dead person and if it was good or bad.

Id like it better if they put back in the raw code death msgs, like pre 0.8. They told you EVERYTHING that happened to the dead person and if it was good or bad.

Raw code was the best by far. One glance and you know that the enemy Engineer is packing a purple stab rail. Now you just know that he blew something up.