Remove Warp Auto-Dismount

The title kinda says it all. I’d like the “safety feature” of warp drives where it will pull you down from warp if you are about to crash. The only two reasons that I would ever be using warp anyways is either to advance to the enemy, run away from the enemy(last man standing), or warp-ram someone.

I guess it could be made a toggle in controls or something too. Just to keep the whiners away.

Are you a Thud medal collectioner by any chance?

Fox u really need to go outside, play some basketball, football or something. U have way to much SC on your mind.

To be honest, it annoys me when I try to ram something or kill my self just for fun, but it stops the warp on its own. Usually happens in very close distance.

Fox u really need to go outside, play some basketball, football or something. U have way to much SC on your mind.

Define outside please. Maxford dictionary doesn’t have that word. :o

Instead of dismount, could we get dents in the bodywork of a ship?

Instead of dismount, could we get dents in the bodywork of a ship?

Imagining Antares smashing after a warp into a rock and getting curved from the smash.

Imagining Antares smashing after a warp into a rock and getting curved from the smash.

Done. Was cool. Should implement that. Period. LOL.

Done. Was cool. Should implement that. Period. LOL.

Well, only if the game don’t ask for neodium to repair the mess.

“Because you lightly bumped an asteroid, you need 20 Neodium plates to repair your destroyer. Otherwise you will not be able to use it.”

The game should force destroyer players to pay neodium to repair their ships.

+1

Very good suggestion. (I modified it a bit to make it clearer, hope you don’t mind)

Very bad suggestion. (I modified it a lot to make it worse, hope you git gud)

Just corrected your Grammar mistakes in there.

We don’t plan to do anything with warp mechanics for now. Btw, it’s current state even kind’a realistic at this point :wink:

We didn’t plan to do anything with warp mechanics for now. Btw, it’s current state even kind’a realictic at this point :wink:

Lol we don’t even want to see the curving thing. xD

Curving thing?

And how is warping realistic now?

Also I totally the thought that you were a legit English speaker and not Russian before you made that comment, CinnamonBun.

Also I totally the thought that you were a legit English speaker and not Russian before you made that comment, CinnamonBun.

how_to_draw_cinnamon_bun_from_adventure_ It’s just a prank bro.

XD

I’m Russian in 100%  :006j:  Just like all devs here.

how_to_draw_cinnamon_bun_from_adventure_ It’s just a prank bro.

This is a pretty miserable looking thing, whatever this is. Why would you want to use it… and particularly what for?  :015:

I wonder if your partner is a girl made of cinnamon…?

-added note to my post asking if you can use that CinnamonBun picture-

Sure you can, I didn’t make it after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a pretty miserable looking thing, whatever this is. Why would you want to use it… and particularly what for?  :015:

Seems like you don’t watch Adventure time. That character is called CinnamonBun.