Remove synergy numbers from center of the screen when getting hits.

Seriously.

uksrdY8.gif

L2KWSmM.png

Get rid of this.
Right now.

It’s extremely distracting and intrusive, especially if the player has a gun that fires at high rates.

At least place it at the bottom right to start, just not somewhere so crucial to the player’s vision.

Sorry to be harsh - I love the rest of the patch, but this MUST be removed.

Well now that they removed the synergy/effectiveness option, I say they replace it with an option to turn off the synergy display (or move it).

I personally will be interested to test out what gets synergy but it shouldn’t always be in the centre of the screen as it distracts when trying to aim at something there, especially in frigates since you target is usually closer to the centre of HUD.

In short, make an option to turn off this display of synergy (default on).

Well now that they removed the synergy/effectiveness option, I say they replace it with an option to turn off the synergy display (or move it).

I personally will be interested to test out what gets synergy but it shouldn’t always be in the centre of the screen as it distracts when trying to aim at something there, especially in frigates since you target is usually closer to the centre of HUD.

In short, make an option to turn off this display of synergy (default on).

The complaint is that its position is distracting - I’m not against the information itself, just where it’s being displayed on the screen.

Yeah, it is nice to get some points for doing damage and receive precise information about it, but continuous glowing text line in middle of the screen is quite distracting.

Should be moved to bottom right, or perhaps added to the rolling incoming effects lines.

+1

btw Ketriaava, you need to do something about that guard of yours, you STILL haven’t killed that Styx!