Remove "max rank" requirement for xenocrystaks

The title says it all.

The requirement to use your highest rankships is outrageous and does NOT give incentive to increase player rank.

At the moment I regret nothing more than using my valuable xenocrystals to increase the rank of my Thar’Ga. It wastes resources and makes it much harder to gain them because of the rank increase. If I could undo all of those upgrades I would.

We all know that moment when you wasted valuable ressources on something and regret it after a few days/weeks.

11 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

We all know that moment when you wasted valuable ressources on something and regret it after a few days/weeks.

Yeah but this will affect me for literally the rest of the time I have the game. You can’t demote yourself. (But I wish I could. I hate T5 PvP.)

Luckily I wasn’t in the mood to upgrade the Tharga as the initation event was.

37 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yeah but this will affect me for literally the rest of the time I have the game. You can’t demote yourself. (But I wish I could. I hate T5 PvP.)

Well i don’t hate it but i see what you mean… sometimes t3 is a nice change from currently being matched in xxx teams and being bashed by pros… there is no reason why these games shouldn’t count for missions.

47 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Well i don’t hate it but i see what you mean… sometimes t3 is a nice change from currently being matched in xxx teams and being bashed by pros… there is no reason why these games shouldn’t count for missions.

That too.

I just have being secluded to a certain range of ships/abilities. T3 is much more varied and exotic compared to T5.

Just look at the ships you have in T3 compared to T5.
And even the SP are getting more and more less ‘useful’ with the new modules added to some ships.

On 20/03/2017 at 11:33 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

The title says it all.

The requirement to use your highest rankships is outrageous and does NOT give incentive to increase player rank.

At the moment I regret nothing more than using my valuable xenocrystals to increase the rank of my Thar’Ga. It wastes resources and makes it much harder to gain them because of the rank increase. If I could undo all of those upgrades I would.

Anything yet?