Remove lower ship rank limits

We all know about the “you cannot use ships greater than 3 ranks below your highest rank ship” law that the game has. I propose that it be removed due to the new balance tweaks, and the fact that most semi-decent pilots can out-gun a R15 standard/premium in nearly any T3 ship in the fog of war.

I suggest this so that we can still complete the AWFUL “maximum rank required” missions while still using our favourite ships.

This should also apply to squads. I frequently have a battle with a friend via random q, and when we squad, MM prevents us from playing together even though we were literally just in the same battle. As long as MM would normally queue the two pilots together, it should not matter what rank ships they use.

They wont do it.  They lack the comprehension skills to even attempt to understand what the community has been complaining about(for quite some time now, I might add).

Remove Rank restriction matchmaking system.
This makes everything easier.

Yeah. Either do missions with a maximum rank equipped required, OR limit minimum rank.

Not both.

i might have complained about this already

i am not sure

it is also the first question asked each time someone revisits the game btw. - it’s like, as a regular player, you have to constantly excuse the game for things like these rules.

not to speak, they basicly interfered with the try to make 3 queues

I’m against this. I preffer actually ranks division.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, g4borg said:

i might have complained about this already

i am not sure

it is also the first question asked each time someone revisits the game btw. - it’s like, as a regular player, you have to constantly excuse the game for things like these rules.

not to speak, they basicly interfered with the try to make 3 queues

Its half the battle just having to repeat these rules and I personally don’t like them but they have their place for reasons.

I like this, tho,

why not just go for the 3 queues we had a couple of months ago:

• easy - rank 1 to rank 5
  • medium - rank 6  to rank 9
  • hard - r 10 to r 15

+1/-1 should also be included.

Then we have full games, loads of variety and at last a meta that is interesting.

Also: Squads are basically back to the old mechanic, even 2 man squads. No enemy squad, no games.

We don’t.

You are trying too hard.

Eventually only enter will get laid. Not you <3

Cockblocking not working

…uninstall complete