Remove Invasion crafted Ammo from Tier 1 + 2

Accidently posted the same Topic under discussion section. If a mod could delete it in the discussion section.

I’m a new Player still in t1.

It’s unfair to be slaughtered with Doomsday Missile from an interceptor on my Tier 1, rank 2 ship.

In my oppinion, it would be the best solution to not allow ammo, that was crafted from Invasion mode in Tier 1 + 2. Allow them in rank 7 ships and above.

For some reason i’ve to agree.

I tried the doomsday missile on my Tackler in T1 and it was a little bit extreme unfair, each ship up to frigates got onehitted. And most players there even don’t know how to avoid missile impact…

I want to take attack drones on a tackler to T1, but I feel guilty at just the thought.

+1

yeah nice idea

Agreed entirely. I’m tempted to say remove them from T3 as well.

Agreed entirely. I’m tempted to say remove them from T3 as well.

At T3, most people have access to Invasion, and come this Sep 4, everyone will. There’s no real point in removing it from T3 if everyone can farm safely in station protected areas to get ammo.

But absolutely, the system shouldn’t allow invasion ammo in T1 and T2.

I don’t do it because I think it’s a waste, but if someone wants to blow all their crafting resources on stomping T1 to make themselves feel better, I say let them.

They blow all their time and resources in baby tiers instead of T3+ and get a piddly reward and it doesn’t even guarantee a win. 

It doesn’t guarantee a win, true, but it might spoil the experience of some new T1 pilots, and I would certainly rather that they weren’t put off by being one-shot like that

While speaking about OP thing in t1, Desintegrator with mk4 weapon one shot everything (exepted guards, engineers, and commands under diffusion shield).

But Desintegrator is each 4 seconds.

I don’t do it because I think it’s a waste, but if someone wants to blow all their crafting resources on stomping T1 to make themselves feel better, I say let them.

They blow all their time and resources in baby tiers instead of T3+ and get a piddly reward and it doesn’t even guarantee a win. 

I’m more concerned about a dozen new players being put off on the whole game every 12 minutes than one pissed off veteran.  Sure the devs can “balance” everything, but no one gets to T3 by rage quitting at T1 because of someone with 3k games played.

I’m more concerned about a dozen new players being put off on the whole game every 12 minutes than one pissed off veteran.  Sure the devs can “balance” everything, but no one gets to T3 by rage quitting at T1 because of someone with 3k games played.

Well, yesterday I tried to get the “underachiever” achievement in tier 1, so I fit a Raptor (rank 2) and queue in skirmish.

I got myself in a tier 2, rank 6 game.

So maybe they have tweaked a bit the MM so veterans cannot join tier 1 games. Which is strange, since all the mentoring program revolves around that…

Well, yesterday I tried to get the “underachiever” achievement in tier 1, so I fit a Raptor (rank 2) and queue in skirmish.

So maybe they have tweaked a bit the MM so veterans cannot join tier 1 games. Which is strange, since all the mentoring program revolves around that…

Think its the Skillrating, >1300 gets you into T2 with T1 Ships.

A least that happend last week to a friend, on the other side i myself could play t1 with dsr >1300 as mentor ( would be stupid if you couldnt but still ^^)…

I can confirm that. recently i’ve reached above 1300 Skillrating and i get to fly against t2 ships with t1.

I’m not going to rage quit, because some pilots use the Invasion ammo in low tiers, but the ammo just seems to powerful for Tier 1 + 2.

Removing it, will prevent abuse or maybe other Players quitting.

Can’t comment on Tier 3, haven’t gotten that far. 012j.png

I don’t see anything wrong with it in T3. Doomsday missiles are just sometimes a bit ridiculous, if they are equipped on an ECM in a Captain game.

I would also not really have any problems with it in T1,T2 personally, because it’s also ridiculous to spend these items there… but I have no problems with them being removed, either (especially since T2 also does not have EM Torps yet)

I can imagine, somebody who starts the game could feel like it is unfair and have bad feelings about it, but from my perspective, I would actually only laugh hard, if it was worth it…

still, +1

So what happens if you use T2 ships, does queue put you in T3?

So what happens if you use T2 ships, does queue put you in T3?

Well  I guess there must be different thresholds… 

as I have consistant roller coaster rides ranging from 1300 to 1500 and manage to stay in T2. 

I flip flop between T2 and T3 …  While I find that I consistantly raise it in T3… as soons as you go back down T2 it doesn’t take long to drop like an anchor :fed001: .       There is much higher average DSR residing in T3 so there is not much of a disrepency when you die vice T2

People for whatever reason feel T2 is a baby tier…   Yet you would be surprised to see the number pilots with over DSR 1300 residing around at that level.  :006j:       

In T2 … NO RT… :00555:   

Once in awhile  you may get a Doomsday missile :013j:    

Have not verfied if anyone has used AM1A yet …  :fed010:

Have not seen none Engineer Attack Drones yet either for that matter…   but i suspect it will be a matter of time.