Remove all vector-modification effects

I feel like I’m not flying my ship anymore. Constantly crashing into rocks, having no idea what’s pulling me or pushing me in which direction. This applies to flying any ship heavier than a ceptor.

Suggestion: remove all modules that modify the vector of an enemy or friendly ship. Leave in modules that modify velocity and turn/strafe rate.

bump

9 hours ago, millanbel said:

bump

don’t necro, the reason nobody is commenting is because you are saying to make this game easier, THIS GAME! the last thing we need is to reduce the number of tai’kin counters available

46 minutes ago, evo888 said:

don’t necro, the reason nobody is commenting is because you are saying to make this game easier, THIS GAME! the last thing we need is to reduce the number of tai’kin counters available

nice necro

7 minutes ago, Oregyen said:

nice necro

HE DID IT FIRST FFS! in all honesty though, am i the only one who thinks taking away vector modifications is dumb?

1 minute ago, evo888 said:

HE DID IT FIRST FFS! in all honesty though, am i the only one who thinks taking away vector modifications is dumb?

Probably not, may I ask: How long have you been in the game, prior to the introduction of the gravy hole?

8 minutes ago, Oregyen said:

Probably not, may I ask: How long have you been in the game, prior to the introduction of the gravy hole?

i started in early 2014

17 hours ago, evo888 said:

I want some of what you’re smoking please. I’m not trying to make the game easier, but rather less annoying. Crashing into rocks for reasons other than my own piloting is not my idea of having fun.

I was told by a forum moderator in a previous thread that my suggestions would be valued if I was not raging, so I decided to make a non-rage thread as a test. I don’t care about your reply, but I would appreciate a reply from a someone who has the ability to forward this suggestion to the developers. I’m therefore bumping the thread, since I have received no such reply for a whole week.

no

7 hours ago, millanbel said:

I want some of what you’re smoking please. I’m not trying to make the game easier, but rather less annoying. Crashing into rocks for reasons other than my own piloting is not my idea of having fun.

I was told by a forum moderator in a previous thread that my suggestions would be valued if I was not raging, so I decided to make a non-rage thread as a test. I don’t care about your reply, but I would appreciate a reply from a someone who has the ability to forward this suggestion to the developers. I’m therefore bumping the thread, since I have received no such reply for a whole week.

you have not received a reply, because no reply is the way that the developers say “no, absolutely not”

also, it does feel a bit ragey, might just be the wording though

21 hours ago, evo888 said:

you have not received a reply, because no reply is the way that the developers say “no, absolutely not”

also, it does feel a bit ragey, might just be the wording though

No answer does not constitute a satisfactory answer.

The original post was not intended to be ragey, I just stated a few problems I have noticed while playing, and have given my suggestion on how to fix this. My answer to your reply was a bit ragey because your ignorance annoyed me.

2 hours ago, millanbel said:

No answer does not constitute a satisfactory answer.

The original post was not intended to be ragey, I just stated a few problems I have noticed while playing, and have given my suggestion on how to fix this. My answer to your reply was a bit ragey because your ignorance annoyed me.

ignorance? it’s funny that you say that considering nobody has acted in favor of your suggestion

21 hours ago, evo888 said:

funny nobody has acted in favor of your suggestion

because the devs have commited to a flashy lightshow in a 3 dimensional game, commited to easy uncreative game mechanics, that you normally find in games like dota. Instead of deepening the games existent mechanics, they opted for adding adding and adding things, that are not even thought through and were stolen from other games, that are not 3dimensional fast paced shooters. His suggestion is very sane, considering the sheer amount of torture a new player has to endure to get anywhere in this game, not just in grind but mostly in the fact that due to this horrible tier system, every time you get some better gear, you will be put in the next harder queue, on the bottom of the food chain.

There is a reason why the only reviewvideos of this game are made by players who play this game for a long time. There is no way to get any impression of the games mechanics, even after you played for 2 months. Gravy holes may be fine in destroyer vs destroyer warfare but if you add all the other collection of pay2win bullshit, the game devolves into this most random bullshittery, wich it currently is.

There is no meaningful teamplay, there is no games where teams have a decent amount of players. There is no tactics and no strategy. Just cheese.

And a lot of vets who do minor duties for the devs and get payed in grind nullifieing currencies. The loudest defenders of this trendy gamedesign “philosophy” are all fed by the same bumhole, or gravyhole.

Until a certain point this game was not just another F2P title with random game mechanics. Now it is just that, like warthunder, like warships, like warplanes. Writing “casual” on your flag, just to cater a bigger audience, with less brain.

So it’s not funny, just a testimony of the commitment, to let this game die to the constant influx of idiots, that come, pay, burnout and ragequit.

23 hours ago, evo888 said:

ignorance? it’s funny that you say that considering nobody has acted in favor of your suggestion

Why write when he said it all in 1st post? Likes are acting in favor of the suggestion, m8.

Bump.

Two weeks, no official reply. Is this forum even still operating?

2 hours ago, millanbel said:

Bump.

Two weeks, no official reply. Is this forum even still operating?

Since when do you get an official reply to stupid suggestions? 

25 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Image result for that was just mean meme

35 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Image result for that was just mean meme

71a0f144e40a68da52397287ff999c2267171261

5 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Since I got told by a forum moderator that my reasonable, constructive suggestions would be valued and considered.

5 hours ago, xKostyan said:

71a0f144e40a68da52397287ff999c2267171261

Image result for futurama feels bad meme