Reduce monocrystals needed for Ze'Ta node upgrades

I mean. 60 monos for the first upgrade? It’s insanely huge amount. I can see how 5th or 6th node could cost 200+ monocrystals easily because of how cheap are first upgrades for elly ships… and entire ship could cost few limits of monocrystals.

Nodes shouldn’t be another huge sink for monocrystals because monocrystals right now are used:

- everywhere. Literally everywhere. Every manufactured ship needs it. Every mk5 upgrade needs it. We have already insanely amount of things that are bought with monos.

My suggestion:

Remove monocrystals from nodes(or reduce them to 10% of original amount) and increase amount of xenocrystals instead and credits needed.

The thing is the ship is endgame, like really endgame, at that point you shouldn’t have a lot of things left to spend monocrystals on, which is why it’s not very cheap, you should buy more important things and worry about it later. 

7 hours ago, Gon009 said:

I mean. 60 monos for the first upgrade? It’s insanely huge amount. I can see how 5th or 6th node could cost 200+ monocrystals easily because of how cheap are first upgrades for elly ships… and entire ship could cost few limits of monocrystals.

Nodes shouldn’t be another huge sink for monocrystals because monocrystals right now are used:

- everywhere. Literally everywhere. Every manufactured ship needs it. Every mk5 upgrade needs it. We have already insanely amount of things that are bought with monos.

My suggestion:

Remove monocrystals from nodes(or reduce them to 10% of original amount) and increase amount of xenocrystals instead and credits needed.

you don’t need to build most of those things, you don’t need to have all the ships, you don’t need most of MK5 upgrades too. Always separate things that you need from things that you want.

The problem is that in the endgame there’s a lot of credits, xenocrystals and other resources but no monocrystals. Economy is completely unbalanced in this way.

58 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Always separate things that you need from things that you want.

It’s a game. Everything is a “want”.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

you don’t need to build most of those things, you don’t need to have all the ships, you don’t need most of MK5 upgrades too. Always separate things that you need from things that you want.

Prestige experience ain’t gonna earn itself.

26 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s a game. Everything is a “want”.

That sentence is more of life advice rather than pointed to Star Conflict.

i would go for providing a method to earn more mono crystals if you use or have a ze’ta in your lineup such as through the trophy search. As it is since you only have 150 mono crystals left over from building the cabin you would be required to earn the other thousand after you have a ze’ta. Really if the intent is for you to slowly rank up the ship using mono’s gotten from the dailyish resource missions (and timed when applicable) i am disappointed. For me this just means i will at most play the game for about a hour at the most instead of having a nice 4 hour session like i want too. I was really hoping that the ship will be what will encourage me to play the game again after 4 years of being off and on between my 2 accounts. Instead i will probably be giving elite dangerous more time even though the last patch was disappointing.

You have OS tasks for monocrystals, and the hourly available SO crates that give xenos, monos and the other resources needed for crafting the modules/weapons.

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I agree, and in this case we want to build the new destroyer and upgrade it despite the fact that its just a 9-11. To do that we need to buy the monocrystals and as off today their price in trade has gone from 10-13 to 30-40 !
Dont tell me that I should farm the monos instead, on one side we are urged to build and once we do, cant use it. There was of course no prior info as to the amounts of materials it would take to upgrade, as usual. Nor that it would be a low to mid lvl destroyer, some love to farm low ranks just so they will keep their devine W/L and brag about it along with many kills per game. I do remember a particular corp that was specialized in newbie farming, personally blame that corp as the reason many many new players left the game…

So, yes I agree with the OP, the amount of monos for every upgrade should be lower. Just to clear something, I’ve paid over 15k GS on monos and got the destroyer to rank 10, can be 11 easily. I’m not saying that the monos needed should be reduced for my own benefit but for OTHERS just so they will build it the way it suits them. That actually would help the game and perhaps increase the current player base which i’d rather not name its state. Instead off making firm statements that ultimately discourage players, might be best to try and keep folks happy.

1 hour ago, ComWittman said:

I agree, and in this case we want to build the new destroyer and upgrade it despite the fact that its just a 9-11.

Destroyer release follows Waz’Got scheme - gradual access to higher levels, with the difference in core materials, which, by the way, is leaps and bound simpler than what Waz’Got needed with all sorts of different mats. 

To do that we need to buy the monocrystals and as off today their price in trade has gone from 10-13 to 30-40 !

Of course, they are, the material in huge demand right now, naturally market prices will rise

So, yes I agree with the OP, the amount of monos for every upgrade should be lower. Just to clear something, I’ve paid over 15k GS on monos and got the destroyer to rank 10, can be 11 easily. I’m not saying that the monos needed should be reduced for my own benefit but for OTHERS just so they will build it the way it suits them. That actually would help the game and perhaps increase the current player base which i’d rather not name its state. Instead off making firm statements that ultimately discourage players, might be best to try and keep folks happy.

And why exactly everybody should build a “latest and greatest” thing on day one, with minimum effort? you spend 15k gold in monos to build 1st step of a Zeta, I’ve spent 60k in gold on day one to build a Mjolnir, I could build most if not all of those ships for the same price later.

Everything becomes easier, simpler and cheaper to build over time, but people expecting it on day one is beyond me.

5 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Of course, they are, the material in huge demand right now, naturally market prices will rise

I got your point, but the real problem is  it affects not only people who make Zeta, but also people who make other things.

And I’m one of them ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

1 hour ago, CutieSP said:

I got your point, but the real problem is  it affects not only people who make Zeta, but also people who make other things.

And I’m one of them ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

so, what you are saying you rather have milliard of unique resources per ship, just what we had not so long ago?

btw, for those that just want ZeTa

https://store.steampowered.com/app/991774/Star_Conflict_Ellidium_Destroyer_VIP_pack/

17 hours ago, xKostyan said:

And why exactly everybody should build a “latest and greatest” thing on day one, with minimum effort?

Because p2w ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

And question is how long the price on monos will stay high? Weeks?

1 hour ago, phoenixfire009 said:

Because p2w ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

p2w implies premium only acquisition and blatantly stronger performance in the current metagame. Hardly the case for a very long time.

51 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

p2w implies premium only acquisition and blatantly stronger performance in the current metagame. Hardly the case for a very long time.

Do you even play the game lol or just sitting on forums ranking up your smart-xxxx level? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) no ofc Aces aren’t gonna be op with this zeta unless they know how to use it. Actually the main problem is still if the high mono prices gonna stay high kinda halts some ppl from making any of the newer ships r16-17. So nice, even in games the wallet decide how much fun you will have ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

7 hours ago, phoenixfire009 said:

Do you even play the game lol or just sitting on forums ranking up your smart-xxxx level? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) no ofc Aces aren’t gonna be op with this zeta unless they know how to use it. Actually the main problem is still if the high mono prices gonna stay high kinda halts some ppl from making any of the newer ships r16-17. So nice, even in games the wallet decide how much fun you will have ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

I don’t think you are capable of reading and understanding a simple message.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:02 AM, xKostyan said:

I’ve spent 60k in gold on day one to build a Mjolnir, I could build most if not all of those ships for the same price later.

Everything becomes easier, simpler and cheaper to build over time, but people expecting it on day one is beyond me.

I dont doubt that and rather not say what I paid for EACH of the R14 destroyers and their toys, is somewhat irritating to see them in a cheap DLC or easily accessible via game. And yes, at least for now, the latest ship shouldnt be up for grabs just like that, on other hand the cost if monos is huge.