Redo 0.9.4 patch

How about you guys rollback and redo the patch? This time sell all our mk1/mk2/mk3 modules at full buy price so we can actually refit our ships… I had 5m after the patch, and I wasn’t even able to refit half the ships I use…

-Raging-

Haha, I wasn’t even able to re-fit a single of my ships. And since I don’t see myself grinding PVE for credits I suppose space will be a little bit safer for you guys to fly in from now on… :stuck_out_tongue:

spent my last dime on me to buy the T4 Jericho LRF. All my T3s are now unlocked woohoo

minus point: I’m flat broke. only thing I can fit on the new engine modules are the dozen or so collision compensators I have lying about. lucky I didn’t sell them before the patch rawr.

I think Devs wanted to be funny and returned value to premium ships again :slight_smile:

• just not the way we wanted it done lol

How about you guys rollback and redo the patch? This time sell all our mk1/mk2/mk3 modules at full buy price so we can actually refit our ships… I had 5m after the patch, and I wasn’t even able to refit half the ships I use…

-Raging-

Agreed - Im now flying ships barely equipped due to no money and no mods to fit

[…] sell all our mk1/mk2/mk3 modules at full buy price so we can actually refit our ships… […]

Yes please.

It can be done with a simple hotfix, not a full redo…

PS: 90% ships fitted, no probs

Yes please.

It can be done with a simple hotfix, not a full redo…

PS: 90% ships fitted, no probs

I sold a lot of my modules that have now become useless, why keep them around if they are useless…

So a redo would be better since I’m sure I’m not the only one who did that.

I sold a lot of my modules that have now become useless, why keep them around if they are useless…

So a redo would be better since I’m sure I’m not the only one who did that.

Oh… what a bummer

There are a few things that make me not want to redo it as well, but i’m ok either way tbh.

Just checked, 100% ships fitted actually, thank god i ran out of T3 stuff to buy quite a while ago and cash piled up.

I ran out of T3 stuff to buy, then moved to T4…Then moved to T5…and never saved up any credits…

I like the idea of every ship being different in terms of modules and stuff, but the balance is so poor and bad done that I can’t digest it.

I only have 1 ship in T4 so far Funky, stood in T3 till i ranked up all subfaction loyalty for blues. So i’m in an ‘Ah-OK’ spot. Now to R12 sub-faction ranks. Only R10 with Raid so far.

I agree that money should be reimbursed for modules that no longer are used. Rather unfair to remove mods, then not compensate and then expect everyone to shell out more money for mods that were never needed before.

In the past useless modules were sold, i don’t understand why they were kept this time. A little annoyed that i wasn’t at least given equivalent modules, so I didn’t have to blow all my savings and wait longer to get my next T3

I have been stocking up on modules for a long time now, so it wasn’t difficult for me to have equipment.

I have been stocking up on modules for a long time now, so it wasn’t difficult for me to have equipment.

Not everyone stocks up on modules. 

Not everyone stocks up on modules. 

^

Plus a lot of the modules got switched and don’t work for the ships they did before anymore.