Red Alert: There won't be enough Jericho Tyrant destroyer activators before the event ends!

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Lazers are lazers - they are awesome if person capable to aim them, and “lacking” if not, and I sure hope that most of the good laser users aren’t interested in getting a vigilant for face melting

My mistake here, there were supposed to be a point before the  “But in the end it seriously lack effectiveness”. Not directed to lasers but the ship itself.

Feds are only tanking with speed - if does not move around, it dies as fast as a tanky frigate.

ri4CWSx.png

You need 3/4 frigates to be as tanky as this.

That’s a difference of only 30% survavibility, but fed is nearly two times faster to heal and can have a 3rd shield. The difference in tank isn’t that much at all. 

But federation is also 3 times faster then Empire (usually 12X top speed for Empire, and 320/350 for Fed). Which allow to easily dodge everything that pose a threat to destroyers like Plasma arc, Desintegrators, and Photon/Halo, and ultimately, Blackhole ; or to go for objectives.

I don’t see how Empire and Jericho can be considered equals with a 330k tank flying faster then most fighters.

Notice that I use 2 cpu slots. I could use them to reach 400m/s or have a rotation speed close to fighters (because speed buff increase rotation speed too). 

1 hour ago, Swifter43021 said:

My mistake here, there were supposed to be a point before the  “But in the end it seriously lack effectiveness”. Not directed to lasers but the ship itself.

ri4CWSx.png

You need 3/4 frigates to be as tanky as this.

That’s a difference of only 30% survavibility, but fed is nearly two times faster to heal and can have a 3rd shield. The difference in tank isn’t that much at all. 

But federation is also 3 times faster then Empire (usually 12X top speed for Empire, and 320/350 for Fed). Which allow to easily dodge everything that pose a threat to destroyers like Plasma arc, Desintegrators, and Photon/Halo, and ultimately, Blackhole ; or to go for objectives.

I don’t see how Empire and Jericho can be considered equals with a 330k tank flying faster then most fighters.

Notice that I use 2 cpu slots. I could use them to reach 400m/s or have a rotation speed close to fighters (because speed buff increase rotation speed too). 

You forgot to take into account Dmg output From main gun and active modules and not every map and game mode in a favor of mobility 

btw guys, will we get enough Jericho activators in time?

6 hours ago, xKostyan said:

You forgot to take into account Dmg output From main gun and active modules and not every map and game mode in a favor of mobility 

For damage output, yeah, they are better. But they also have a much lower range (special, passive, unique guns). 

And they are pretty much forced to use Wormhole, or even the shield resist buff for tyrant. Reducing their damage accordingly. 

What I can see is that whenever I faced a Sybil/Brave with OP buff, or a Tyrant in my Fed destroyer, they were totally useless. 

I even made a 3vs3 of only destroyers (team battle) and I could kill all of them by myself (useless team) again and again without dying even once. 

Or the fight I made with wolfkan, where he literally feared to go outside because if he does I can kill him with an extreme ease. 

None is defending Tyrant, that thing is only good for PvE

Well, it can be quite useful, if used right. The Tyrant allows you to run static shields and still regenerate a big part of your hitpoints. Also, the r7 bottom implant prevents the ship from running out of energy in a fight. And I like these things ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

None is defending Tyrant, that thing is only good for PvE

At least we agree for once  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

Scar > With only 2k range on the shield regen, the 10k shield points you won will be lost within a matter of seconds because you’re in range of the whole team.

Noone should use anything but the jericho energy router on that thing. The warp detector with its low range is useless aswell. Dont use it as a close range dive ship. That doesnt work.

I personally use em resist/adaptive/splitter on the shields and reinforced beams/em resist on the hull. (Most things that breach static shields are em weapons like halo and photon)

I also found regular coils way more effective than the special gun.

My ingame name is ShapeShifter. I’d like to demonstrate the usefulness of this ship! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Do you want to do a 1vs1 Sirius vs Tyrant Shape ? I’m pretty confident that Tyrant will loose without the slightest chance of winning. . After all I did this match-up many times.

Did you use the infamous long range Halo, Drones and run technique?

21 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Did you use the infamous long range Halo, Drones and run technique?

How is that a problem ? The ship is designed to be played using speed. Drone-run technique is just how federation works.

You can play full tank on Federation if you wish to, but then you can also play a full speed Empire right ?

And Halo is the best weapon to face destroyers, and is the only weapon with railguns that really profit from cooldown 4th passive.

But no need for extra range, fed is fast enough to compensate.

Alright then, i like my ships to be effective vs smaller ships aswell. Thats why i dont use halos ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

8 hours ago, Papitas said:

btw guys, will we get enough Jericho activators in time?

You mean Empire? Yes, we will. But you must not miss a single A. Cage assignments and Broker’s missions!

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

You mean Empire? Yes, we will. But you must not miss a single A. Cage assignments and Broker’s missions!

sry i was just joking xDD

On 11/23/2016 at 6:02 AM, Lord_Xenon said:

I’m just waiting for the bad news that Sirius suddenly will use an unknown material to be manufactured again…

I’m really disappointed of all R14.

You can count on it. They will be called Federation activators, for destroyer computing systems. They will do absolutely nothing special other than allow you to build a r14 destroyer and drain more resources. If these computing systems did something special then I could appreciate the reason for making us make them. 

I am also disappointed in the R14 desies. Especially in PVE.

On 24.11.2016 at 8:44 PM, MassHomicide said:

you mean PvP, right? In PvE both Tyrant and Sirius are awesome. 7 minutes pirate fort raid, <4 minutes defence contract with big “screw you, mobs” modules?

On 24/11/2016 at 9:44 PM, MassHomicide said:

You can count on it. They will be called Federation activators, for destroyer computing systems. They will do absolutely nothing special other than allow you to build a r14 destroyer and drain more resources. If these computing systems did something special then I could appreciate the reason for making us make them. 

I’m sure it’ll be the opposite instead : They’ll remove the activators for all r14 dessies.

Activators are here just to force you to play the event. Not to increase the grind.

23 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

I’m sure it’ll be the opposite instead : They’ll remove the activators for all r14 dessies.

After the event devs could interchange activators for monos. Everybody happy ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

As much as i like the positivity here which is really rare, id like to wait and see lol

24 minutes ago, ntboble said:

After the event devs could interchange activators for monos. Everybody happy ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Unless the exchange rate is something like 1 mono per 10 activators, no way they do this.