Recruitment of active GMs (Discussion)

Discuss our GM recruitment [news](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20302-recruitment-of-active-gms/).

Potential GM’s should be well reported on in the community. If someone wants to become a GM they should need to have the following along with the current requirements. 

1. A good reputation in the forums. 

2. A lot of time spent in the game and on the forums. 

3. Is well reported on by others and even other GM’s

4. Also has a good standing in a corp, as then others can testify to the persons actions even in game. 

(I technically meet all those…) 

Potential GM’s should be well reported on in the community. If someone wants to become a GM they should need to have the following along with the current requirements. 

4. Also has a good standing in a corp, as then others can testify to the persons actions even in game. 

On the other hand Game Master shall be resilient to bribery and “presents”, unfortunately for you EVERYONE on this forums knows how to hit your sweet spot :)))))

On the other hand Game Master shall be resilient to bribery and “presents”, unfortunately for you EVERYONE on this forums knows how to hit your sweet spot :)))))

hehe… sweet spot…

I actually disagree with:

1. who defines who has a good reputation? Some people might say you got a bad reputation, and others say you got a good reputation.

2. define a lot…as long as they got knowledge of the game i don’t see the problem with how long they played or how long they have been a forum-warrior

3. please define…

4. corp is not required IMO, corps are quiet useless. I am in a corp, and fly with a few people regulary, but honestly who cares?

I actually disagree with:

1. who defines who has a good reputation? Some people might say you got a bad reputation, and others say you got a good reputation.

2. define a lot…as long as they got knowledge of the game i don’t see the problem with how long they played or how long they have been a forum-warrior

3. please define…

4. corp is not required IMO, corps are quiet useless. I am in a corp, and fly with a few people regulary, but honestly who cares?

Thats because this is a battle of Bacon Vs. Sweet rolls. And we all know who will win in the end…

And for #3 means a good standing with other GMs and is well reported by other players as being nice, respectful, helpful and so on. 

Thats because this is a battle of Bacon Vs. Sweet rolls. And we all know who will win in the end…

And for #3 means a good standing with other GMs and is well reported by other players as being nice, respectful, helpful and so on. 

Indeed we do know who will win this ^.^(Obviously bacon, I don’t see people shouting Sweet rolls ingame non-stop)  :taunt:

And thanks for explaining #3 :wink: That one does make sense.

Indeed we do know who will win this ^.^(Obviously bacon, I don’t see people shouting Sweet rolls ingame non-stop)  :taunt:

And thanks for explaining #3 :wink: That one does make sense.

your welcome. Thats because bacon is a joke and sweet rolls are serious business. They know the PAIN i will bring them when they shout it out. Unless they want to bring the wrath of my Sweet roll delivery squadron, they keep it quiet. 

Also, back on topic. Do we see any other people that want to be an admin? Any nominees? Other then me that wants to force sweet rolls down peoples throats?  :lol:

You should have decent English skills, because your main task will be to talk with other players.

your welcome.

-youre.jpg

You have a point there. It was a hidden test. You pass. 

That’s a no-brainer.

Obviously, the victor is always bac-…

*looks at banhammer*

err… sweet rolls. >.>

yeah, that’s it. <.<

sweet rolls and nothing else. >.>

your welcome. Thats because bacon is a joke and sweet rolls are serious business. They know the PAIN i will bring them when they shout it out. Unless they want to bring the wrath of my Sweet roll delivery squadron, they keep it quiet. 

Also, back on topic. Do we see any other people that want to be an admin? Any nominees? Other then me that wants to force sweet rolls down peoples throats?  :lol:

You know, I am not sure what sweet rolls actually are. :-/

I would like to add that potential GMs must have a team-mentality. Good communication is a necessity, as is the attitude that serving the community is an honour, not a chore.

I do listen to people’s questions and try my best to help them 

I will consider GM in the future

but only if the game’s still here when i am 18 years old

I will consider sending an app.

I do listen to people’s questions and try my best to help them 

don’t have to be GM to help others out in chat. if someone is genuinely looking for advice just PM them back

somewhat related, prolly not the best thread for it but hey:

1. Why not give T1 their own separate global?
  • GMs can have access to it along with the regular global

1. recruit more ‘minor’ GMs for T1 chat and relax on the requirement criteria. They dont need ban - mute priviledges just access to t1 chat to talk to the new people.

don’t have to be GM to help others out in chat. if someone is genuinely looking for advice just PM them back

somewhat related, prolly not the best thread for it but hey:

1. Why not give T1 their own separate global?
  • GMs can have access to it along with the regular global

1. recruit more ‘minor’ GMs for T1 chat and relax on the requirement criteria. They dont need ban - mute priviledges just access to t1 chat to talk to the new people.

You kinda have a point here, but instead of separate ‘T1 channel’ there could actually be ‘Help’ channels for multiple languages. Even vets have stuff to ask from time to time :stuck_out_tongue:

power to the one that doesn’t want it.

I would like to be a GM but unfortunately, as a non-corp player (for now), I’m not that well known around here or in-game…