Recon Tutorial: Specifically SAI (Aggressive Tutorial)

New Tutorial:

How to fly the SAI recon Aggressively.

Hahaha :smiley:

Nice one Bruce

*fit’s sai like in video*

*THUDs in first match*

*fit’s sai like in video*

*THUDs in first match*

You can’t blame the Tutorial in that one, it’s just your lame microwarp aim!  :012j:

Microwarping with the lags(the on when someone is joining the match) in the game is so deadly.

And why dont you use Slowing Rockets, they are quite usefull to kill enemies faster when they have a)Adpatives Shields

b)have a Cruise Engine

You can’t blame the Tutorial in that one, it’s just your lame microwarp aim!  :012j:

I blame my ping spikes :stuck_out_tongue:

And why dont you use Slowing Rockets, they are quite usefull to kill enemies faster when they have a)Adpatives Shields

b)have a Cruise Engine

Actually your totally right.  I should have added this in the video I totally forgot it. . . John161 -  Coming to you next time I post :slight_smile:  I m a fan of them also, I normally like Peircing because they cause so much damage once you get them down to hull.  

After re-reading this I think I m going to play some tonight then add it to my video and re-post.  Can`t believe I forgot.

@6:34 :D  I learnt somethin

Actually your totally right.  I should have added this in the video I totally forgot it. . . John161 -  Coming to you next time I post :slight_smile:  I m a fan of them also, I normally like Peircing because they cause so much damage once you get them down to hull.  

After re-reading this I think I m going to play some tonight then add it to my video and re-post.  Can`t believe I forgot.

I mostly go with Shrapnel and Slowing Missles(ok i dont lfy Recons that often and i dont have a Sai)

and just when I wanted to learn recons THANKs

just remember

I would have got away with it

if wasn’t for that dam BAT

see ya soon

HalFfast BEAST

I mostly go with Shrapnel and Slowing Missles(ok i dont lfy Recons that often and i dont have a Sai)

The Deimon works quite well with shrapnels and slowing missiles. I don’t ever use the standard recons as they aren’t nearly as good as the premium ones, but I would imagine the Swarm could work pretty well with shraps and slowing missiles too.

AdamWest, you forgot to add the 700 m/s trololol Sai. The one that is epic for bomb plants 

AdamWest, you forgot to add the 700 m/s trololol Sai. The one that is epic for bomb plants 

I was staying away from Dread battles, so I could then create a “how to Dread video”.  Standard Tatics and the evil ones owl and nasa use.

The Deimon works quite well with shrapnels and slowing missiles. I don’t ever use the standard recons as they aren’t nearly as good as the premium ones, but I would imagine the Swarm could work pretty well with shraps and slowing missiles too.

i mostly play T4 and there you have some really good non premium ships(King Nibelung & Swift Eagle)

Nice tutorial. Congrats :slight_smile:

PS. I love my cruise Hyena. It takes this little Sai, decloak, slow and discharge gauss. One shot - one kill. Dogfight and flying it aggresively is a way to go, but don’t forget to plant microlocators EVERYWHERE. 

Nice tutorial. Congrats :slight_smile:

PS. I love my cruise Hyena. It takes this little Sai, decloak, slow and discharge gauss. One shot - one kill. Dogfight and flying it aggresively is a way to go, but don’t forget to plant microlocators EVERYWHERE. 

Niripas, first off thanks !!!

Normally I see 1-2 guards per match regardless of teir.  What do you do with guards in a cruise Hyena ?  How many hits does it take to kill a kinetic phase shielded guard ?  Be honest can you carry with a cruise hyena ?Always wondered how you deal with good guard players in a cruise tackler.

aww come on, swarm has that nice thermal bonus, it’s not that bad.

And the Hawk-eye is hilarius. Those 2 heatsinks make it a wonderful glass cannon!

WOO SAI VID! YAY!  Nice work, you actually fly it slightly differently than how I use it, so its interesting to watch, might have to try it with RFs.

@ 2:36

“With the RF Blaster, the projectile speed is very similar to the rocket speed. So you can use the lead marker to fire rockets.”

:fed008:

Now that is amazing.

You would think with how much I played Freelancer and how dependent that game was on projectile speeds matching, that I would at least have considered matching unguided missile speeds with main guns. But hey, I guess you can always learn something new!

WOO SAI VID! YAY!  Nice work, you actually fly it slightly differently than how I use it, so its interesting to watch, might have to try it with RFs.

Really you told me how to fit this thing !!! . . . where did I go wrong ?  And I might have to be carefull what I say but I find that Shrapnel cannon has something wrong with it.  (no i m not reporting a bug)  I just feel when I don t have my weapon directly on the target reticle the shrapnel projectile doesn’t come close to where I fired it.  Anyway with the proposed upcoming nerf to EM weapons I guess I ll have to start using it again.

Really you told me how to fit this thing !!! . . . where did I go wrong ?  And I might have to be carefull what I say but I find that Shrapnel cannon has something wrong with it.  (no i m not reporting a bug)  I just feel when I don t have my weapon directly on the target reticle the shrapnel projectile doesn’t come close to where I fired it.  Anyway with the proposed upcoming nerf to EM weapons I guess I ll have to start using it again.

Do you play on all servers? What kind of ping are you getting when Shrapnel is mysteriously missing?

Some main weapons are usable in high ping; some are not. My gamble on Shrapnel cannon is that it’s not a high ping candidate. Wow I said weapons and gamble in one post. I’ll probably get raided in rl.