Name: Recon Drone

Type: Recon special module/active module

Energy: 90

Recharge: 50s

Drone Durability: 2,000pts

Drone speed: 700m/s

Drone rotation speed: 75deg/s

Fuel: 20,000m

Tooltip for special module: Launches a very fast drone that the user can control. It reveals any enemy within 2,000m to your team. Second activation will teleport the user to its location.

Tooltip for active module: Launches a very fast drone that the user can control. It reveals any enemy within 2,000m to our team. Second activation will detonate the drone for medium thermal damage in a 1,000m radius.

Kinda like it, maybe to replace the Sai module when it gets reworked. I was thinking more like an aggressive warp, that kills every ship you crash into but that makes you survive the hit… That would be fun.

38 minutes ago, ShonFrost said:

Kinda like it, maybe to replace the Sai module when it gets reworked. I was thinking more like an aggressive warp, that kills every ship you crash into but that makes you survive the hit… That would be fun.

Either would be great.

Or maybe a shorter range warp with less windup that has this effect. No sniping, but the module still retains its usefulness.

I like the special module suggestion a lot. I would make the drone faster, like a tachyon charged torp with more turn rate (sry i cant remember T5 torp speed and turn rate).

For me makes more sense…

Tooltip for active module: Launches a very fast drone that the user can control. It reveals any enemy within 2,000m to your team. Second activation it is converted the drone into a Micro-locator.