Reaper/Phoenix Broker mission guide

Basically, it’s a list of locations to help you finish the OS assignments.

Shogun - Orange giant
Razor - Transport Hub
King - Barter Zone
Roger - Iridium Mines
Black Legionnaire - Scrapyard
Gambler - Ice Belt

Enjoy!

Thank you - that comes more than right , marvelous!!

Nice! Do you think it’s worth me trying to get phoenix, starting from almost zero at this point?

4 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Nice! Do you think it’s worth me trying to get phoenix, starting from almost zero at this point?

nope but maybe you will get tons of graphite plate

1 minute ago, Waiban said:

nope but maybe you will get tons of graphite plate

You sure I can’t get it in time?

If my math is right, if you do every single mission, every day, you should have 30 parts for each ship a day, resulting 450 by the time it gets back to being a dlc. Soooo lets hope im right.

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

If my math is right, if you do every single mission, every day, you should have 30 parts for each ship a day, resulting 450 by the time it gets back to being a dlc. Soooo lets hope im right.

How much do you need to get Phoenix and Reaper by parts?

400 ?

I would say, especially the Phoenix , though only rank 8, is very well worth your grind ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

3 minutes ago, avarshina said:

400 ?

I would say, especially the Phoenix , though only rank 8, is very well worth your grind ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Nightingale should be added the same way, after this one expires.

I had like 100 parts to start with so that means I can still get them even if “something” happens, I would like those ships tbh.

I had only 30+ on each, with these 2 days im up on 90+ each, if it continues like this i will get both by the next week end.

>>Nightingale should be added the same way, after this one expires.<<

Why? Isn’t it one of the three first ship components introduced ships?
Wouldn’t make sense to remove it.

At least it’s very nice that they give us the opportunity to farm the needed ship components!

This is helpful lol