really

Oh hell yeah “45$ starter pack Citizen”, hit me right up with some moolah!

rakza crying about ceptors

koro wants to blame the rank buffs again for stuff

everything as usual, or?  ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

i dunno, i play on and off, get into games, have my ships set up, and my builds kinda work they should, first two games are always okay.

i always stop after that, because i noticed, the longer i play, the weirder things get.

that focusing laser, the object spam, the need to precache or lags at each join, lack of teamplay

and i am supposed to grind some occult missions here and there and i am sick of it, i play this game since ages, and still they try to give me new carrots, while i just want to play

in mwo i unlocked a few things and guess what, i can still use them, and try new stuff as it comes out

i dont like the fb and the deconstructor, so i cant really enjoy covops anymore, i fly guard most of the time.

oh and i think having a citizen starter pack is still worth the 50 bucks or sth.

payed 40 bucks years ago and played it more than other games i payed 40 bucks for

while not even really playing it actively. and i think the single player game will be fun, even if they never get the online thing going.

but at this point, it looks promising.

i can only say, if you get stressed, chill, play something else, play more casually, then you will have your fun inbetween.

2 hours ago, g4borg said:

i dont like the fb and the deconstructor, so i cant really enjoy covops anymore, i fly guard most of the time.

Just use covops with a non cheese weapon? Shrapnels and Sk’rah still exist you know…

And you fly guards now?

Onehit rams/gravilasso

Object Ny 18

I don’t see how guards actually are any better than cheesy covops…

17 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Onehit rams/gravilasso

please, stahp. first people say the ram module is bad because mimimi, now its suddenly a mimimi onehit weapon.

i fly my anaconda mk2, i did that already before i had ram module on it.

anyway, i am not constantly in the guard, it’s not what i wrote, in fact, i only use the grumpy explododendron if the team wont do its job killing stuff. it was more a wink to rakza, that while he complains about ceptors, me as a ceptorplayer, play guard, as its one of the most stable meta ships since even before they got new toys.

and i think neither rakza nor me nor anyone means the object when talking about a “guard”. the object is the object.

17 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Shrapnels and Sk’rah still exist you know…

i always flew with RFB. still do.

it’s not enjoyable to fly covops, because either you have EZ mode setups, or setups which struggle hardcore, and instead of fixing the fitting, they just gave it a gtfo ability.

skrah? get off my millenial lawn, kiddo.

2 hours ago, g4borg said:

skrah? get off my millenial lawn, kiddo.

And that coming from the guy using an inaccurate weapon on a covie…

And as always happens, white knights drops their swords and start raging…

You (orca, rakza: have no fear, you are not the only one that for the sake of a little reward in recognition in a niche game went full savage on whom really loved this game and fought against the real issues) are one of the reasons this game went down the toilet.

There’s a special list somewhere, with all of this names that traded accountability for smacking ar…

You are not alone baes.

Patetich and disgusting.

1 hour ago, Spongejohn said:

And as always happens, white knights drops their swords and start raging…

You (orca, rakza: have no fear, you are not the only one that for the sake of a little reward in recognition in a niche game went full savage on whom really loved this game and fought against the real issues) are one of the reasons this game went down the toilet.

There’s a special list somewhere, with all of this names that traded accountability for smacking ar…

You are not alone baes.

Patetich and disgusting.

I wanna see da list!

I know i a least get a handful of panties moist when i say i dislike something in the game, you don’t have to tell me that. And apparently being neutral 99% of the time is considered white knighting nowadays and when it comes to discussing things we start discussing people all of a sudden. Good talk. ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

58 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

neutral 99%

OHHH reaaalllyyy.

On 22.05.2018 at 12:15 AM, ORCA1911 said:

the lazy and the dumb elements of the game are infuriating, deconstructors, frontals, crash bandicoot abuse of the unindentified mod, taikins with every possible deny in the game and then some, nabstation spams, 3 year long covops invincible runaway mod, shield seal on karud, energy deny on object without a blindspot + rest, laser kiting from rank minus 41 wrecking everything due to bonuses, what the hell man, all i see is mini thargas in their own way being plain annoying and obnoxious to play against, OS with neverending spams of annoying basic npcs, if theres not a milion on your tail then theres 2 hunter instakilling you for fun, not one element of the game is fun for me so im just gonna leave this here and wait for some update while i do the damn xeno things for free ships idk why even

Hmmm. Still using my fav ships — Patriarch, Tyrant, Wakizasi R and Excalibur. The game is still fine  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

57 minutes ago, Russiandude said:

Hmmm. Still using my fav ships — Patriarch, Tyrant, Wakizasi R and Excalibur. The game is still fine  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Cyning, mjolnir, octo and a random ship for pve here, i have no real issues other than the same and same again, same ships, same effects, each class has 10ish new mods and none are used to freshen up the game. On another note the patches themselves happen seldom.

On 5/23/2018 at 1:27 PM, Flash0914 said:

But you didn’t deny being millennialite. 

On 5/23/2018 at 1:27 PM, Flash0914 said:

If this:

On 5/23/2018 at 5:15 PM, g4borg said:

get off my millenial lawn,

implyes this:

20 minutes ago, Ch8rub1m said:

, then it’s written in a very easily missunderstood way,

But anyways… why denying, a flatout claim with no evidence… It’s like someone saying the sky is green. I don’t have to deny it, it’s simply not true.

Have a good day!

PS: You posted the same thing twice :stuck_out_tongue:

Can someone explain to the old xxxx, like Me, what is millenialite?

Mini-Millenials, instead of ruining industries, and eating at Whole Foods, they ruin small businesses and eat at Half Foods.

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

eat at Half Foods.

Thanos would be proud

I don’t feel so good…

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I don’t feel so good…

Mr Guard, I don’t feel so good → Me when I see an Archangel and I have low hull and Missile Shield on Cooldown

On 5/22/2018 at 12:59 AM, Rakza said:

PvP is boring.

People fear to die for no reason.

This is me, before i’ve stop trying to get Bullet Sponge x3 medals.  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Well…I gave up.