really

i hate this game so much right now

?

39 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

?

what he said, what’s going on?

MatchMaking being dumb as fuck.

You can now trade BP while it should have been like that since the start or they SHOULD HAVE SAY THE BP WOULD BECOME TRADABLE.

TLDR; Not a single crap given in communication.

55 minutes ago, Rakza said:

MatchMaking being dumb as xxxx.

OP modules rather IMO. Tell me when last time you have seen CovOps without FBlasta or Deconstructor.

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

i hate this game so much right now

It’s not the game that’s responsible for this, but the management, who thinks that we don’t deserve to know anything about this game, including the fact that’s it’s no longer in the active production.

At this point, it’s very uncertain what’s planned for this game.

I don’t like that the Community is treated with no respect and most likely portrayed as stupid and ignorant. At least, that’s what we can assume from such actions and attitude.

Too many abandoned projects and not enough focus on balance or completing current projects.

That and PvP sucks a** atm.

42 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Too many abandoned projects and not enough focus on balance or completing current projects.

That and PvP sucks a** atm.

I no longer play PvP. I asked for the table/chart of resistances and damage buffs for all Rank ranges but still haven’t received an official reply or information.

I asked about this over two months ago, several times.

Blueprints for ships are now tradeable: for 500gs each! Yay!

They had to make it that expensive, didn’t they…?

13 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Blueprints for ships are now tradeable: for 500gs each! Yay!

They had to make it that expensive, didn’t they…?

yes

the lazy and the dumb elements of the game are infuriating, deconstructors, frontals, crash bandicoot abuse of the unindentified mod, taikins with every possible deny in the game and then some, nabstation spams, 3 year long covops invincible runaway mod, shield seal on karud, energy deny on object without a blindspot + rest, laser kiting from rank minus 41 wrecking everything due to bonuses, what the hell man, all i see is mini thargas in their own way being plain annoying and obnoxious to play against, OS with neverending spams of annoying basic npcs, if theres not a milion on your tail then theres 2 hunter instakilling you for fun, not one element of the game is fun for me so im just gonna leave this here and wait for some update while i do the damn xeno things for free ships idk why even

PvP is boring.

People fear to die for no reason.

People play like drones waiting the game to do everything for them.

Game modes are unbalanced - A Tai’kin or any recon can Pop and plant a bomb while you are still under the spawn timer - Domination is about who will Spam AoE beacons the best - Beacon Hunt is dumb as hell cause of the Ceptors Spam - Team Battle are a joke cause of MatchMaking decinding to fuck you up. 

They had shittons of control but didn’t change the Degressive effect.

They allowed multiples time the same debuffs for Small ships but Multiple Pulsar is still forbidden.

Most of the Ships used are Premium because they are the only one able to use broken combo.

The Fleet Upgrades were clearly Biased. In terms of diversity and in terms of effectivness

The R16/17 Ships Blueprints Bullshit is clearly a joke.

How many weeks without communication instead of this Panorama and Deals?

Farming Modules in OS is a joke, They can litteraly influence what players can use and can’t use with the Drop Rates.

Any of this bullcrap would have been made in 2014/2015 would have been insta-nerfed 2-3 days after or at least the week after.

I’m just sitting from spawn in my Mahler getting 7-15 kills a game. 

I sure would like a PvP overhaul where balance was decided by players and battle outcomes not some arbitrary internal player values.

Idk just throwing that out there.

The problem with PvP right now is, that not the better player, but the more cheesy build wins.

lol you guys are still here, im amazed  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

4 hours ago, Papitas said:

lol you guys are still here, im amazed  ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

we are jut as much

28 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

we are jut as much

Meanwhile, join me on Star Citizen on my eternal quest to actually hit something with neutron cannons!

That’ll give you less of a headache ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Bwah “Scam Citizen”

Sure gimme moneyz and ill be the best wingman on anything anywhere ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)