Rare Resources: 1:1 Conversion - Plate/Rod Back To Ore Method

Suggestion: (The Workshop Conversion Blueprints for all 3 rare resources - neodium, beryllium, electrum)

I kindly suggest that we get the ability to convert rare resources, such as neodium, beryllium and electrum plates or rods back to ore.

Due to the limit cap, sometimes you can’t store more plates and rods, so the ability to store the ore if you got a plate or rod from Open Space.

It would be nice to have, provided that you still haven’t reached the cap limit for ore.

Same goes for the plates and rods drops during looting screen.

Example:

500/500 neodium plates, 990 neodium ore /1000 neodium ore. 10 neodium ore can still be stored. That’s exactly one plate or 10 ore. You get one plate during looting screen or in Open Space.

So, implement 3 conversion blueprints to players. One for neodium, one for beryllium and one for electrum, all in the Workshop.

Please, vote.

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

Suggestion: (The Workshop Conversion Blueprints for all 3 rare resources - neodium, beryllium, electrum)

I kindly suggest that we get the ability to convert rare resources, such as neodium, beryllium and electrum plates or rods back to ore.

Due to the limit cap, sometimes you can’t store more plates and rods, so the ability to store the ore if you got a plate or rod from Open Space.

It would be nice to have, provided that you still haven’t reached the cap limit for ore.

Same goes for the plates and rods drops during looting screen.

Example:

500/500 neodium plates, 990 neodium ore /1000 neodium ore. 10 neodium ore can still be stored. That’s exactly one plate or 10 ore. You get one plate during looting screen or in Open Space.

So, implement 3 conversion blueprints to players. One for neodium, one for beryllium and one for electrum, all in the Workshop.

Please, vote.

I want this for everything… from ships to the smallest parts… (Even thoug the problem with not being able to store more electrum plates, etc will never be one i have)

[@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/)

So predictable. And you won’t say a thing to explain your choice?

Nope, they should just higher the cap. Being able to deconstruct them only defers the problem.

43 minutes ago, Koromac said:

[@xKostyan](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/236074-xkostyan/)

So predictable. And you won’t say a thing to explain your choice?

I dont see resource limit as a problem, if anything i feel like they make life of average Joe easier

Well except for free synergy that just spams your mail.

This is a crazy dumba$$ idea I’m sorry. They should just remove item caps they are so stupid.

8 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I dont see resource limit as a problem, if anything i feel like they make life of average Joe easier

Well except for free synergy that just spams your mail.

Synergy cap is imo the smallest problem, especially for average players. The limit on Elltdium node resources is more annoying since it is that damn small and you never get the resources you need to advance before some other is over the cap.

12 hours ago, John161 said:

Nope, they should just higher the cap. Being able to deconstruct them only defers the problem.

the sad truth is that for most players farming is the only thing left in the game … I like most veteran players have everything I want … when I’m farming loyalty (which is the only thing I have left to farm from time to time) I play for hours at a time over and over again until I have my 100,000 of each then I play for a couple of hours in the morning and log off … What does this mean ? … I’m tired of the game like almost everybody that plays this boring game … Its a time killer and fun only when there’s a new thing to farm and play with for a few days … the material limit is just plain FRAUD but it only affects the new players that still need everything … the old players have everything and the limit doesn’t affect them at all … they like me are bored with the game too and post these complaints because they desperately need some reason to log on every day … and the materials limit removes that reason and it upsets the addicted few that just wont log off after an hour or so of fun …  sorry Koromac but its true and you know it .

5 hours ago, John161 said:

Synergy cap is imo the smallest problem, especially for average players. The limit on Elltdium node resources is more annoying since it is that damn small and you never get the resources you need to advance before some other is over the cap.

Yes! Exactly - spoken like right from my heart !

38 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

the sad truth is that for most players farming is the only thing left in the game … I like most veteran players have everything I want … when I’m farming loyalty (which is the only thing I have left to farm from time to time) I play for hours at a time over and over again until I have my 100,000 of each then I play for a couple of hours in the morning and log off … What does this mean ? … I’m tired of the game like almost everybody that plays this boring game … Its a time killer and fun only when there’s a new thing to farm and play with for a few days … the material limit is just plain FRAUD but it only affects the new players that still need everything … the old players have everything and the limit doesn’t affect them at all … they like me are bored with the game too and post these complaints because they desperately need some reason to log on every day … and the materials limit removes that reason and it upsets the addicted few that just wont log off after an hour or so of fun …  sorry Koromac but its true and you know it .

No - not exactly. Its true I am waitng for the new r16-17 ships and the coming open space rework with all the new pilot ranks and storyline missions…

But you can find good to very good PvP, still

On 1/30/2018 at 12:46 PM, Scar6 said:

That’s actually true. But when you will read the latest Steam reviews, you will understand the problem even more.

We can only hope that they won’t implement and impede us with any further restrictions, like daily synergy limit, daily resource limit, etc.