rank 4 pve ships to hard. should not be grouped with rank 7-9

I think PvE should be Teir based like PVP.  Rank 4-6 should stay with rank 4-6 PvE missions.

This has been forwarded to devs already, and they told us they are discussing how to adress the situation. They wanted to avoid long waiting times, and merged tier 2 and tier 3 PVE as well as tier 4 and tier 5. While tier 4 and tier 5 ships behave more or less the same in PvE, for tier 2 ships it is not the case.

I really think they should either merge tier 1 and tier 2 PvE and keep the difficulty as it is now (easy) and leave tier 3 PvE with the current Tier 2 and tier 3 difficulty. TIer 3 is the most populated tier after all, so I don’t think they will have problems with the queue times.

This has been forwarded to devs already, and they told us they are discussing how to adress the situation. They wanted to avoid long waiting times, and merged tier 2 and tier 3 PVE as well as tier 4 and tier 5. While tier 4 and tier 5 ships behave more or less the same in PvE, for tier 2 ships it is not the case.

I really think they should either merge tier 1 and tier 2 PvE and keep the difficulty as it is now (easy) and leave tier 3 PvE with the current Tier 2 and tier 3 difficulty. TIer 3 is the most populated tier after all, so I don’t think they will have problems with the queue times.

+1 to this.

We’ll think about it.