Rank 4 Implants For All Destroyers

Suggestion: (example only)

Rank 4 Empire:       Destroyer Barrier and Heavy Repair/Charging Drone is 25% more durable. Heavy Repair/Charging Drone effect is 25% stronger.

Rank 4 Federation: Destroyer Barrier and Heavy Repair/Charging Drone recharge 25% faster with the ability to erect one additional Barrier or Heavy Repair/Charging Drone.  (3, Fed: 4 max.)

Rank 4 Jericho:       Destroyer Barrier and Heavy Repair/Charging Drone requires 25% less energy and Drone’s duration time increases by 25%.

or:

Rank 4 optional:     Rotation speed of all destroyer modules is decreased by 50%. Repairs of destroyer modules are 25% faster.

Complementary suggestion:

Up for review.

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

Suggestion:

Rank 4 Empire:       Destroyer Barrier and Heavy Repair/Charging Drone requires 25% less energy and duration time increases by 25%.

Rank 4 Federation: Destroyer Barrier and Heavy Repair/Charging Drone recharges 25% faster with the ability to erect one additional Barrier or Heavy Repair/Charging Drone.

Rank 4 Jericho:       Destroyer Barrier and Heavy Repair/Charging Drone is 25% more durable. Heavy Repair/Charging Drone effect is 25% stronger.

Complementary suggestion:

Naturally I agree but what is the point posting this at the forum ?

There are less than 20 active posters here as the majority [of the already low player base] avoids the forum…

1 hour ago, ComWittman said:

Naturally I agree but what is the point posting this at the forum ?

There are less than 20 active posters here as the majority [of the already low player base] avoids the forum…

The point? Probably none, especially if they don’t read or even translate my stuff. They could be ignorant, or even arrogant, but it’s their right to be if they choose so.

They’re probably thinking that most stuff posted here is inferior to their superior intellect. Results are visible and no further commentary is needed.

I have been asked to post this, so I did. You’re right about one thing. 99% of the people don’t even bother to read or post something significant, not even major bugs. I did or I used to.

In any case, I do not plan to post or suggest anything in the future, maybe some minor feedback on the patches. That’s it. I said all I can in all those years.

You know what they say: “You can’t motivate unmotivated and lazy, but you can leave them be to their misery.”

long time wait for, because the way rank4 crew implants work is outdated and no linger logical due to the new ships since 2015/2016/2017

swap empire and jericho

7 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

swap empire and jericho

It can be done. That was an example.

I don’t know, these implants should be work only for missiles and drones. Static Shield is more like a “active passive” module, broken the logic of the missile slots. Let’s suppose that Static Shield is a “missile/drone”:

Rank 4 empire implant should be increase the survivability of Static Shield of course. And Heavy Repair Drone should be increased the repair bonus.

Rank 4 federation implant should be increased the Static Shield “area”. And Heavy Repair drone should be increased the “repair range” (more effectively for repair friends near the destroyer).

Rank 4 Jericho implant should be increased only the active time of Static Shield and Heavy Repair Drone.

I don’t like give numbers with no solid base, the values depends of how these implements affect the gameplay, i will leave it in developers hands XD. Sorry for accidental sharing my suggestion in your suggestion.