Rank 16-17 Implants

Ranks 16-17 don’t have implants and really should get some about now. Here are a few ideas I had for some, with no particular balancing in mind.

R16 Federation: When a missile lock is detected, automatically fires off flairs once every 20 seconds.

R16 Empire: When the shields go down, a pulse is generated that damages enemies and objects within 1,000m for the shield volume.

R16 Jericho: When the shields go down, they automatically begin to refill for the shield volume over the next 12 seconds. 24 second intervals.

R17 Federation: Upon reaching maximum speed, weapons ignore 20pts of target resistance.

R17: Empire: When the hull reaches 50%, it automatically starts to regenerate for the hull volume over 12 seconds. 24 second interval.

R17 Jericho: Critical hits have a 20% chance to stun the target for (damage*.01) seconds.

47 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ranks 16-17 don’t have implants and really should get some about now. Here are a few ideas I had for some, with no particular balancing in mind.

R16 Federation: When a missile lock is detected, automatically fires off flairs once every 20 seconds.

R16 Empire: When the shields go down, a pulse is generated that damages enemies and objects within 1,000m for the shield volume.

R16 Jericho: When the shields go down, they automatically begin to refill for the shield volume over the next 12 seconds. 24 second intervals.

R17 Federation: Upon reaching maximum speed, weapons ignore 20pts of target resistance.

R17: Empire: When the hull reaches 50%, it automatically starts to regenerate for the hull volume over 12 seconds. 24 second interval.

R17 Jericho: Critical hits have a 20% chance to stun the target for (damage*.01) seconds.

Please no, and I hope you will never be developer bcos this is  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

14 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Please no, and I hope you will never be developer bcos this is  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Here are a few ideas I had for some, with no particular balancing in mind.

All ships have all implants, so these would not be implants for r16-17s, but for everybody. I don’t really see a point in more implants, they serve their purpose well enough as is.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

All ships have all implants, so these would not be implants for r16-17s, but for everybody.

And that’s a problem.

These dont need to be implants. Some of these effects could be introduced to a few of the many useless passive mods. The r16 Jericho implant effect for example could be added to the asyncronous shield.

19 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And that’s a problem.

it isnt

7 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Use it on a high crit high rof weapon like the vulcan and you get the full high ping experience. Pls no.

7 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Imperial destroyers now automaticly instagib anything up close when their shields drop. Nice! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

8 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Here are a few ideas I had for some, with no particular balancing in mind.

No, and again no that is what devs were doing from destroyers release and until we got R16 ships.

We all know how that was…and still is with some particular green ship and some modules and their reload time

10 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Use it on a high crit high rof weapon like the vulcan and you get the full high ping experience. Pls no.

Many hits with low damage it will eventually fade away like the Ellydium emergency stasis generator, where below a certain value it has no effect.

10 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Imperial destroyers now automaticly instagib anything up close when their shields drop. Nice! ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Didn’t have destroyers in mind lmao. Yeah that seems a bit much. But it would defo deter those pesky plasma blade Covies. Xp

Edit:

Now that I think about it, this might actually be a good addition for destroyers. Especially seeing that they really have no reliable way to self-heal or protect from zippy foes like that. (aside for killing them before the get too close)