Rank 15 Elite Ship Bonus - chance for monocrystal drops from the looting screen

This suggestion is a much simpler version of my previous suggestion about ship tokens.

We can say this is just another similar suggestion, which may be simpler to implement than that one.

So, let’s start with the basics.

Any and all rank 15 elite ships , which reach  rank 10 - max synergy level on any Standard, Premium or Secret Project ship , should get the following feature.

Destroyers are excluded from this.

I am not sure, if multiple ships of the same rank in all 4 ship slots still stack and increase the chances of rare loot drop loots in the update 1.3.6, otherwise this rule should be applied as well.

Summary:

This is possible in the following game modes: PvP , PvE , Special Operation , AI Co-op , League Battles (looting screen)

Description of the rank 15 elite bonus:

Allows you to get rare monocrystal resources during trophy search phase.

Now you have an additional choice: neodium ore, beryllium ore, Archelon’s ship parts, Stingray’s ship parts, Brokk’s ship parts or monocrystals. (rare resources only)

My assumption based on observation:

Like all rare loot, monocrystals will expend your daily progressive chance limit, so choose your priorities wisely!

For example, after 7 guaranteed daily monocrystals from 12 matches or so.

You can also get extra 5 from the secondary loot pool, which may bring you another monocrystal on every 10 battles on average, up to 5 per day.

Monocrystals now probably have a separate, secondary resource pool, unlike currently sought rare drops.

If that is the case, I think that monocrystals should stack and not nullify, if such change is applied later on.

Please, let me know what you think and don’t forget to vote!

Regards,

Koromac

Full R7 and up already can loot monocrystals, so I don’t know what the benefit of your suggestion is???

Full R7 and up already can loot monocrystals, so I don’t know what the benefit of your suggestion is???

My suggestion is that other rare drops like neodium or beryllium ore can be replaced for monocrystals as well, if using ships of specific rank, like 15. It’s simple.

Also, check this.

Link:

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/30413-new-daily-assignment-free-contraband-container/

My suggestion is that other rare drops like neodium or beryllium ore can be replaced for monocrystals as well, if using ships of specific rank, like 15. It’s simple.

We have a plan to assign all high ranks for something specific in the future.

The best option would be to implement token suggestion, where you could manually select the bonus you want.

The best option would be to implement token suggestion, where you could manually select the bonus you want.

It’s under discussion

It’s under discussion

Splendid!

I also added 2 more Open Space tokens under Optional section.

All high ranks? If I’m not mistaken only R12 and R15 is left for ‘additional specific loot’.

All high ranks? If I’m not mistaken only R12 and R15 is left for ‘additional specific loot’.

That’s why Koro’s tokens are under discussion  :001j:

That’s why Koro’s tokens are under discussion  :001j:

I hope that this discussion will be held with Vodka in one hand.

You need to celebrate! One on me!

:012j:

One on me!

There is just Vodka, I’m sorry.

I guess you can’t handle it…

That’s why Koro’s tokens are under discussion   :001j: 

Maybe you should place him in your designer’s office.  :005j:

Koromac for lewd Dev!

LEAD! Koromac for LEAD Dev! Sodding auto-correct!

Actually, both is fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

There is just Vodka, I’m sorry.

I guess you can’t handle it…

Maybe you should place him in your designer’s office. :005j:

And what is with Fox?

Koromac for lewd Dev!

LEAD! Koromac for LEAD Dev! Sodding auto-correct!

Actually, both is fine. :stuck_out_tongue:

193.png