Random PVP modes are the reason I stopped playing

I am a huge fan of the game and have spent a lot money on it in the past. This game a lot of potential that is being wasted because they want to appease the few instead of the majority.

I stopped playing last time when they introduced the random PVP modes and came back to see it’s still here.

It’s sad, I have told many people about this game but always hear the same thing, that the random PVP ruins the game.

Every time I go to play pvp I get stuck with team death match, and after the battle I am so bored of the game because I was forced to play something I didn’t want to.

Stop this asinine random pvp and let people play what they want, and till then I will not play.

I am a huge fan of the game and have spent a lot money on it in the past. This game a lot of potential that is being wasted because they want to appease the few instead of the majority.

I stopped playing last time when they introduced the random PVP modes and came back to see it’s still here.

It’s sad, I have told many people about this game but always hear the same thing, that the random PVP ruins the game.

Every time I go to play pvp I get stuck with team death match, and after the battle I am so bored of the game because I was forced to play something I didn’t want to.

Stop this asinine random pvp and let people play what they want, and till then I will not play.

Random PVP modes has been there for the whole of the two years I have played the game, and I think before also.  If you want to play a specific gamemode then get some friends together and make a custom room.

Random PVP modes has been there for the whole of the two years I have played the game, and I think before also.  If you want to play a specific gamemode then get some friends together and make a custom room.

I started when it first started and it was really early they added it, and that’s why I am so sad. It’s the reason no one wants to play, if you don’t believe me, why has hasn’t star conflict gained players? Because the learning curve to learn every gamemode is ridiculous.

Woah whu… are you from the CBT? I joined a day after it popped up on steam and there were random game modes.

There aren’t enough active players online at any given time to support game mode choice.

When it has the level of players that War Thunder or similar gets (because they have actual advertising) then this is a viable option, which I would support wholeheartedly.

I think it was in alpha or early beta, I know it was before it was on steam. I was looking for an alternative to Space Cowboy Online when it died, plus the grind on it makes this game look like a mario game in terms of grind.

I mean this game has so much potential if they pushed it and changed some things, ok a lot of things and piss off a lot people.

There aren’t enough active players online at any given time to support game mode choice.

When it has the level of players that War Thunder or similar gets (because they have actual advertising) then this is a viable option, which I would support wholeheartedly.

But the random game modes is the reason it doesn’t get enough players. I have tried for a while to get some of my friends to play with me but they all hate the random game mode.

But the random game modes is the reason it doesn’t get enough players. I have tried for a while to get some of my friends to play with me but they all hate the random game mode.

It’s a lovely catch 22, isn’t it.

I started when it first started and it was really early they added it, and that’s why I am so sad. It’s the reason no one wants to play, if you don’t believe me, why has hasn’t star conflict gained players? Because the learning curve to learn every gamemode is ridiculous.

Actually, Star Conflict is still gaining players. Random PvP is the core of this game. If you don’t like it, I’m afraid this is not your kind of game.

You can always set up custom games and advertise it in game chat. Since “everybody” wants to play certain modes and not the others, you won’t have problems filling them up.

I partially agree. It’s fun to go for random and it force you to have a ship set up that can deal with every game mode. It’s good for the game and limit overspecialized ships.

But at least we should be able to blacklist one game mode.

Yes, I’m looking at you boring team deathmatch!

must have been when the game was in alpha

WT has selectable battles for difficulty, and type (Air, or Ground, Realistic and Sim are Both for Ground Battles, Ground Battles Arcade has air events…)

Personally, PvP is far better than farming bots in PvE or invasion.

It’s only boring when the Bots play better than the players.

I partially agree. It’s fun to go for random and it force you to have a ship set up that can deal with every game mode. It’s good for the game and limit overspecialized ships.

But at least we should be able to blacklist one game mode.

Yes, I’m looking at you boring team deathmatch!

Waaaa…? How? Team deathmatch is the best part! It has explosions and stuff! You can enjoy it, even if you are a bad player! There ARE bots!

I played eight games today. Six combat recons, one detonation and one beacon mission. So your experience of TDM only is far from universal.

Waaaa…? How? Team deathmatch is the best part! It has explosions and stuff! You can enjoy it, even if you are a bad player! There ARE bots!

Hum? *Inquisitive eyebrow raising*

Team deathmatch is fun…you don’t need to travel to beacons all the time and you can have the targets come to you XD Also no 30s respawn times.

Team deathmatch is lame…you don’t need to travel to beacons all the time and you can have the targets come to you XD Also no 30s respawn times.

Opinions…

So you enjoy being spectator for 50 seconds if you happen to die at change of beacon? Lol :slight_smile:

These modes are here so people can enjoy a range of battles. Otherwise you end up with empty modes or modes full of only veterans etc. And guess what people will do then? Complain. >:)

So you enjoy being spectator for 50 seconds if you happen to die at change of beacon?

You just need to survive :smiley: I just care much more about strategic objectives games that demand positioning and teamplay than pew pewing everything :slight_smile: As I said, it’s just opinions anyway…