Raider modules

Okay, we had betterbe getting the raider modules at some point in the future. Like the Turtle shield and the flashy plasma weapons, and the rapid-fire rocket mains. Like seriously. Omg.

The Rabids have an omnidirectional plasma arc. So painful ;_;

I personally really really want that Turtle shield so I can just ram people. X3

Also it seems to count as a physical obstacle, so it can block projectiles, and if you put it between you and your enemy, it blocks radar too!! *squeeeeee*

Is this mission is even complete able? I played in it like 5 times in tier 2, we always lose in the first phase.

I’ve gotten the closest in Tier 5. You have to destroy the Cruiser’s engines in the back to slow it down enough to kill before it hits the blockade.

I’ve gotten the closest in Tier 5. You have to destroy the Cruiser’s engines in the back to slow it down enough to kill before it hits the blockade.

Ahh I see, we lost that time and I had no idea why, so we mustn’t let it reach the blockade. That’s some new stuff.

I think what I want is just glowy effects around my ship. Because that’s really the cool part.

I think what I want is just glowy effects around my ship. Because that’s really the cool part.

Agreed