R10-12 ships in R7-9 sector conquest

It’s getting really tiresome going up against teams with multiple R10-12 ships in R7-9 conquest matches. I’ve heard rumors that it’s done by one person with the R7-9 ships creating a team and inviting everyone else with the higher ranked ships. I can’t say for sure as I’ve never tried nor do I want to, because it’s xxxx lame.

Not much you can do when you’re up against 4-5 Interceptors that are 3 ranks higher than what’s supposed to be allowed in the match rushing your Dreadnought and blowing everything up with tac nukes right at the start of the match, and the opposing Dreadnought is defended by another 3-4 people in ships that are 3 ranks higher than what’s supposed to be allowed in the match.

Yes I’m aware this should maybe be in balancing, but the forum is not allowing me to post new topics or make replies anywhere but bug reports.

Yes…we all know that, and dev knows too, and nothing change, and finaly we stopped to do dreanought battle because that… ![:012:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/012.png “:012:”)

Ships that get matched against higher tier ship now recive a buff (resistance, hull volume…) to keep that match balance.

T3 ships have no trouble taking on T4 now, i’ve (and team member) won a lot of battle against them (alone and in team). ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

If you do dread battles alone than is possible to be in same team with different rank ships, 

If you do it in wing all ships must be same tier-rank as wing leader have it. But you can still get opponents with different rank of ships.

It look to me like we don’t have enough players to do dread in corporation wing or people prefer to do it alone.

You think that’s  bad  … go do a PVP match in a rank 15 ship and get matched against a rank 5 shipscreenshot-180212-111941.jpg.b019e9b5791d0d0776a72d2c124c253b.jpg

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) that guy just equiped a T1 ship with a T5

why tho.

35 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

You think that’s  bad  … go do a PVP match in a rank 15 ship and get matched against a rank 5 shipscreenshot-180212-111941.jpg.b019e9b5791d0d0776a72d2c124c253b.jpg

Yup that is really bad. 0 kills on Jaguar vs R5 intie. Dude, better make another screenshot ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

i like the fact that’s the thar’ga that carried ur team ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

ALL HAIL LOW RANK SHIP! 

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) that guy just equiped a T1 ship with a T5

why tho.

Happenstance , or stats adjustment due to rank differences of ship in the same battle (MM placed):

3e4ce9bb2b86fe68c03b721667c3.jpg

Would be interesting what a rank 5 ship gets in terms of bonusses in a T5 battle ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

2 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Happenstance , or stats adjustment due to rank differences of ship in the same battle (MM placed):

3e4ce9bb2b86fe68c03b721667c3.jpg

Would be interesting what a rank 5 ship gets in terms of bonusses in a T5 battle ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

ikr i want to try now! ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1 minute ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

ikr i want to try now! ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

typically ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

3 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Ships that get matched against higher tier ship now recive a buff (resistance, hull volume…) to keep that match balance.

T3 ships have no trouble taking on T4 now, i’ve (and team member) won a lot of battle against them (alone and in team). ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I know about the bonuses, but it doesn’t help with the module disparity where higher rank ships have access to more and better modules, both active and passive. When you’re going against a team of mostly Interceptors that rush your Dreadnought within a matter of seconds and drop a minefield of tac nukes that obliterate a bunch of components and whatever players were in the area you’re not going to come back from that, especially if they stick around and spawn camp your team while you try to fight back but can’t because you’re respawning at different times and getting picked off almost immediately for the whole match. Most people don’t have fully decked out prem, buildable, or Ellydium ships of every rank that they can take into situations like that to have a fighting chance against the other team of fully decked out prem ships that are 3 ranks higher.

But that’s not even the problem with this happening in sector conquest, it’s the fact that the matches clearly say they’re limited to ranks 7-9 and if you try entering with a higher ranked ship you get an error message and have to switch it with a ship of the appropriate rank to join, yet there are somehow full teams of rank 10-12 ships participating in the rank 7-9 conquest battles.

2 hours ago, Waxfruit said:

When you’re going against a team of mostly Interceptors that rush your Dreadnought within a matter of seconds and drop a minefield of tac nukes that obliterate a bunch of components and whatever players were in the area you’re not going to come back from that, especially if they stick around and spawn camp your team while you try to fight back but can’t because you’re respawning at different times and getting picked off almost immediately for the whole match. 

Thi’lith will do excelent against small ships.

You can bring four ships to every game. Try to be prepared to different situations.

This is also important for regulal PvP.

Always take four ships with you. 

3 hours ago, Waxfruit said:

I know about the bonuses, but it doesn’t help with the module disparity where higher rank ships have access to more and better modules, both active and passive.  …

But - as [@Niripas](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258959-niripas/) said already - in this case you get all the Crew implant bonusses of the highest ranked ship in the battle even if you have a lower ranked ship. I mean it is something that helps you a lot.

Hello! Matchmaking system in SecCon mode is working by finding the most equal opponents among others, who are playing at the moment. But if there’s no exact match at the moment, it’s trying to find opposing team closest to you by ranks. Ships of lower ranks are getting bonuses against higher ones to match damage and HP.

do you really think that these bonus for low rank replace really some modules they don’t have and spots for modules passive they don’t have also, in compare ?, i’m not sure…

And guys, i think that for a person who used to do normal pvp and pvp in dread, yes, all is possible, bc you used to, all your ships are probably perfectly build with all modules you know use,

you have skill for that, but too many ppl try to learn with ships and modules they have, they need to learn, ok,  but meet r 10 - 12 teams when they come with r 7 - 9 too many time , it’s just démotivating for  them.

Finally, this don’t help. Insteed to learn, and improve,  they just give up.

In my corp, 2 teams of 4/5 ppl gave up like that.

Not sure it’s normal.

Experience came with time, a lot sometimes. I wasn’t always a good pilot in pvp (even now with all those new meta build), i’ve learn(at 20 fps ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)), sometime on my own, sometime from the best but skill sure isn’t something that everyone come with. They need to train, like every veteran pilots, test different builds, test all modules, analyse combat situation, best fit for each ship role, how to support a team, how to be a 1 man army, the best effiency of each weapon, etc etc.

It might seem complicated but it’s not that hard to take a steep back, sit and think: “okay, i love this ship, i want to know what’s best on it.”

Then you start doing crazy unthinkable build, asking stuff around to other pilots, getting killed, learn from those death and then think: “Okay, this (weapon or module) worked well but this type of ship can still get around it.” then you start Something else, doing slight modification and after some times you’ll feel like a engineer and know everything for each combat situation ![:003:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003.png “:003:”)!

yes, sure…so much time need, and ppl who are engineer in soul : )

but is it so hard for many i think

give them a hug and a cookie!

everyone love cookies!

can’t, i have eaten the cookie