Queue-waiting mode: Arena

While queuing during the low-periods or just whenever you want, it should take you to a sort of endless arena mode where bots spawn and attack you with a bit of AI power.

In this mode you can earn extra credits (and possibly loot for good scores) while waiting.

Mode title: “Endless Arena”

No respawns.

As you fight, rewards get progressively better, but enemies get stronger.

No time-limit.

Battle-till-you-drop style.

Every 250 kills, you get a free Contraband Container. Though 250 will be a revered number as it will be hard to get to.

And this post should get extra consideration, seeing as it is post 29,000 XD

“We are trying to reduce queue times so this is not necessary” - devs’ usual answer to this kind of suggestion…

Key word: “trying”.

Also it would make a fun solo mode when less people are on/you just wanna practice.

And don’t say “custom battles are for practice.” They don’t give rewards for taking the time to kill stuff.

I like idea about survival mode.

“We are trying to reduce queue times so this is not necessary” - devs’ usual answer to this kind of suggestion…

Nah, our usual answer is different, you know it (two letters).

Nah, our usual answer is different, you know it (two letters).

“Hi”?

That’s gonna be my new taunt when I get back to playing in January :slight_smile:

“Hi”?

That’s gonna be my new taunt when I get back to playing in January :slight_smile:

hehe 

Regardless of analytical and comical outcome, this game needs a less intense solo-flight mode that gives rewards and has zero wait-time

What about space candy crush in the wait screen? :smiley:

hehe 

What is that?

What about space candy crush in the wait screen? :smiley:

NO

What is that?

That was pure gold is what that was. I actually lol’d when I read it

What is that?

User is not satisfied with the results of Taunt Contest

hehe 

I got hate mail? :smiley:

That was pure gold is what that was. I actually lol’d when I read it

Same XD I was like: someone made an alt just to send that message?! o.O wtf

So I guess that this means everyone likes the idea? :3

So I guess that this means everyone likes the idea? :3

I like the concept of an endless mission with a scaling reward, furthermore we’ve had similar plans for a long time, but I can’t reveal more for now.

How about if you queue in a squad, you get with your mate? You know sometimes being lone wolf is useless. >__>