Question on fighter:command

when active “diffusion shield” is better deactivate “aegis system” for save energy? or is better not deactivate for have shield resistance??

Diffusion shield does not have any resistances, it is a separate entity form your shield, meaning it is not affected by any mechanics that modified by resistances (target painter/ion emitter secondary effect, multi-purpose modules, auras)

So regarding aegis - for selfish reason you should turn it off and back on after Diff shield is gone, but you have to assess the situation since it provides a benefit to your team mates as well and if your incoming dmg is not as high and you can sustain it, it might be beneficial to keep it on to help out your teammates.

Like  Kost said, it is kind of selfish to turn it off, as your team will suffer. It is normally best to activate your diffusion shield when you are stationary or moving without afterburners, so you save the max energy possible.

ah, i understood, one of my doubt was that resistance work or not work in diffusion shield mode, in this way i use only “energy recuperation sistem” in shield slot… thank you^^

“energy recuperation system” does NOT work under Diffusion shield

because of the same reasons - it only returns energy when you get hit with dmg into your Shields, and since your diffusion shield is not your regular shields, you do not get energy returns under diffusion shield (same mechanics for 7-3 implant)

P.S. If it was Lampshadius that told you this, I am gonna cut his balls off, since i spend almost an hour explaining it to him once, and I have my doubts on him understanding it…

Such Lamp love.

Such Lamp love.

He is a great guy with all that info macros about the game, helping new people… as long as he stay away from game mechanics, since he has just as much knowledge about those as these “new” pilots he helps.

Yes, Lamp told me the same thing. Too bad, that I believed him, but not myself.

I got correct info from ESB players later. I think that I told him about this, so I am not sure, why he would repeat it, since that was a while ago.

Go here for more information. [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/23349-command-introductory-guide/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23349-command-introductory-guide/)

He is a great guy with all that info macros about the game, helping new people… as long as he stay away from game mechanics, since he has just as much knowledge about those as these “new” pilots he helps.

Couldn’t be more true. I’ve had to correct countless people on many different game mechanics because of things they were falsely told by pilots like Lamp.

Lol. Commands would be 100% invincible for the duration of the shield if damage to energy modules/implants worked. Instead of DRAINING energy when it, it would REGENERATE it! XD

If you have an engineer on your team with energy aura, that will help you with energy problems. Also *i think* that ramming objects and receiving white damage regenerates energy if you have a certain implant.