PvP rewards discrimination

TITLE says it all,

we have pure discrimination when we get rewards in PvP.

After the first game, I got just 25 Iridium in purple loot.

Yes, I did use an unleveled R5 ship, but since we have just one TIER and I had

also R16 ships for opponents in the same game.

http://prntscr.com/jdwhz8

http://prntscr.com/jdwhh5

_ So why different rewards? _

Rewards should be performance based imho tho. Like make the current rewards the “base” and have it increase as you go up the eff ladder.

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Rewards should be performance based imho tho. Like make the current rewards the “base” and have it increase as you go up the eff ladder.

Well here i would see a major issue considering that you can basicly be very efficent by simply going for the Beacon hunt mission where only 1 Beacon is active all the time. If played correctly you basicly can be the top player in the whole group without of doing very much and just go for Cap and assist kills (speaking from own experience with this mode).

So when such a system would come it would need a heck of overhauling for the Eff System to prevent such “exploiting” cus i can easily think of players who start the match see it´s not the one they want and leave it again to start a new match until they get the mode they want.

I would rather suggest a change to make it so that after your daily loot 1 spot in the will contain a iridium reward so that after every battle you have the chance to obtain additional Iridium next to the 50 Iridium from the mission and the daily Iridium. From very old times i remember that this was a thing in the loot system wwwaaayyy back when Iridium only was needed for Corps and not required for Containers and stuff like nowadays. Sure the Credits and Dupes are nice bonuses but at some point they become pretty obsolete.

Unlike implants, playing against a higher rank than yours won’t “raise” your rank, and since iridium rewards are based on the rank you were playing then it was nothing wrong with it. 

This could be because of missions that would require you to play one specific rank, altough rare nowadays, let’s say that you have a mission for playing as a rank 8 and you decide to play T3 PvE, if your rank were to be raised to 10 the task wouldn’t count regardless of you playing as a rank 8, this could also be so that players who play on lower ranks on purpose to use the bonus system(which in my opinion should be either tweaked or removed)to get high amounts of iridium easily.

Did you guys read what I wrote?

I was in PvP first battle with an unleveled R5 ship.

I played against R 16. So why did I get for victory just 25 iridium and not 45 iridium like I would if I would have R 15 ship?

If we play just one TIER give us same rewards. 

10 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Did you guys read what I wrote?

I was in PvP first battle with an unleveled R5 ship.

I played against R 16. So why did I get for victory just 25 iridium and not 45 iridium like I would if I would have R 15 ship?

If we play just one TIER give us same rewards. 

and rewards are ship RANK based.

11 hours ago, niripas said:

and rewards are ship RANK based.

Sorry mate but that just su ck big time.

PvP is one tier. I have to face max rank ships in PvP. 

Why the hell am l not rewarded like any other player in same PvP?

4 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Sorry mate but that just su ck big time.

PvP is one tier. I have to face max rank ships in PvP. 

Why the hell am l not rewarded like any other player in same PvP?

Because with current MM it is kinda harder to play higher ranked ships ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Someone has to pay for using that juicy damage and resistance bonuses.

Lame excuses.  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

I would prefer to play an unleveled  R5 in T2 without any bonus then this one tier and get lower rewards then others for same game ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

11 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

I would prefer to play an unleveled  R5 in T2 without any bonus then this one tier and get lower rewards then others for same game ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

No xxxx, Sherlock. We just don’t have the player base for that.

Also why would you want to play t2, you disghusting newB farmer?

22 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

No xxxx, Sherlock. We just don’t have the player base for that.

Also why would you want to play t2, you disghusting newB farmer?

To level this;

On ‎5‎.‎5‎.‎2018 at 1:56 AM, GatoGrande said:

http://prntscr.com/jdwhh5

Do you understand now genius?

I have to play one tier, and don’t get same reward with first game as you do, even if I do way better.

https://prnt.sc/jdwhz8

There are better ways to level up ships than PvP, but you do you.

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Lame excuses.  ![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)

With Free synergy and vs Co-OP, this is just a lame whining.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

Do you understand now genius?

I have to play one tier, and don’t get same reward with first game as you do, even if I do way better.

https://prnt.sc/jdwhz8

Well Vs AI or pve are easy ways to level your rank 5 covops

And by the way you can take r 16 along r 5s to battle. Launch the r 16 once and you will get full rewards.

22 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

With Free synergy and vs Co-OP, this is just a lame whining.

If you are leveling ships you don’t have free synergy.

I’m talking about rewards when we play PvP in one tier.

but if you suggest that people should level all ships before they start to play PvP then PvP will be deserted.

You all forgot how you started game.

Every one can be smart with all ships and say this or that.

But it is not so simple when you start from start.

One more thing.

I’m pointing here on unfairness that is happening when we are forced to play same PvP and then we get less rewards for that.

1 minute ago, GatoGrande said:

One more thing.

I’m pointing here on unfairness that is happening when we are forced to play same PvP and then we get less rewards for that.

There is no unfairness, everyone got less rewards on lower ranks for reasons, now quit your whining and do something productive instead.

3 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Well Vs AI or pve are easy ways to level your rank 5 covops

And by the way you can take r 16 along r 5s to battle. Launch the r 16 once and you will get full rewards.

You need to get there first.

I don’t have R 16. 

Also

I don’t believe that anyone that just started game can take R 16.

Again I’m talking about PvP.

For some players it is interesting only when they face live opponents.

Again I’m talking about PvP.

P v P: Player versus Player is only when you face live opponents…

You need to get there first.

I don’t have R 16. 

Also

I don’t believe that anyone that just started game can take R 16.

Rank 16 was just an example to say, that you can take ANYTHING (so even your max rank, in case you still don’t understand) along with a r 5 to pvp.

The reason why your puny r5 ship gets less reward is “In game progress”

Look at what you need (credits, and synergy) to get from a r5 to a r6 and compare it to r13 to r 15, look at the repair cost of your r5 compared to a rank16 Crafted ship. Is it really unfair, that you get lower rewards or does it make perfect sense? It’s bad enough as it is, that low tech gets such insane enhancements in pvp.

If you are leveling ships you don’t have free synergy.

I’m talking about rewards when we play PvP in one tier.

but if you suggest that people should level all ships before they start to play PvP then PvP will be deserted.

You all forgot how you started game.

Every one can be smart with all ships and say this or that.

But it is not so simple when you start from start.

One more thing.

Lower ranked ships are cheaper, their equipment is cheaper, their maintenance is cheaper, are you suggesting to make r6 cost 4 000 000 to purchase? or single weapon available on r6 upgrading mk1 to mk4 cost 2-3kk? Because that is exactly what you are proposing, If you are already at high rank and going back to lower ranks to lvlup some ship you already have access to alternative “end game” ways to gain credits/resources/loyalty, those that are just ranking up are at the level where their costs and their earnings are relative and on par.