PvP rewards discrimination

57 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Lower ranked ships are cheaper, their equipment is cheaper, their maintenance is cheaper, are you suggesting to make r6 cost 4 000 000 to purchase? or single weapon available on r6 upgrading mk1 to mk4 cost 2-3kk? Because that is exactly what you are proposing, If you are already at high rank and going back to lower ranks to lvlup some ship you already have access to alternative “end game” ways to gain credits/resources/loyalty, those that are just ranking up are at the level where their costs and their earnings are relative and on par.

I’m proposing that I get in PvP same size of price-Iridium for first purple loot as max ship in game. ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Also I’m suggesting that we get same possible max pilot rating if we play same tier no matter what R of ship we are using. ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

On other hand yes why not same rewards if we play in same game no matter what R of ship do we use. ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

I have just two ships lvl 15. 

One is Bersaker and other is Jaguar.

We are forced to rush to R 15 with one class of ships or we can’ t use crew implants. ![:017:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/017.gif “:017:”)

So again disadvantage if we play one Tier  pvp for new players.

So unfair and new players unfriendly.

Discrimination over all.  ![:015_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/015_2.png “:015_2:”)

Do not forget how did you level your ships and modules and how are players forced to do it now.

How easy was to get vouchers not so long ago and how st upid is system now.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

Do not forget how did you level your ships and modules and how are players forced to do it now.

How easy was to get vouchers not so long ago and how st upid is system now.

Oh really now, progression and leveling right now is million times easier than how it was back when I leveled my stuff. You clearly have no idea how much it took to rank up and equip. Everything was slower, you gained way less credits, there we no pve that grant you 1kk in 5 minutes, there were no “research” that let you target needed module and rank them up in no time, there were no multi tier equipment, everytime you tried to step up in tiers you defacto became bottom of the food chain, cause everything was locked in tiers and bonuses plus inbetween rank ships balanse was enormously wider.

Current ranking system is pretty good for new users, plus hand ouds with craft ship parts, all the new player has to do is to spend little time investigating his options.

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Oh really now, progression and leveling right now is million times easier than how it was back when I leveled my stuff. You clearly have no idea how much it took to rank up and equip. Everything was slower, you gained way less credits, there we no pve that grant you 1kk in 5 minutes, there were no “research” that let you target needed module and rank them up in no time, there were no multi tier equipment, everytime you tried to step up in tiers you defacto became bottom of the food chain, cause everything was locked in tiers and bonuses plus inbetween rank ships balanse was enormously wider.

Current ranking system is pretty good for new users, plus hand ouds with craft ship parts, all the new player has to do is to spend little time investigating his options.

Do we play the same game?

Because I was playing it four years ago and I remember how easy was to get vouchers and level up different modules at the same time.

Do not forget that we had certain loot that upgraded modules from blue to purple or gave us iridium + materials for it. 

You kind of forget those things?

It was way easier to level ship back then, then it is now.

Also, we never needed so many credits then we need now.

I don’t remember to be forced to farm credits ever back then.

And now we need an insane amount of credits for everything.

Make the new account and then comment how it was and how it is.

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Because I was playing it four years ago and I remember how easy was to get vouchers and level up different modules at the same time.

Do not forget that we had certain loot that upgraded modules from blue to purple or gave us iridium + materials for it. 

Right, good old, “back in the good old days”, you used to get loyalty for playing the game, but the rate of acquisition of extremely slow right after t3, you needed a certain amount of that to unlock upgrades, and you needed xxxx tons of it. all you were hoping for is random green upgrades (mk2) from loot spots and those were damn rare and random. Implants were unlocked by the faction rank as well, and don’t get me started how painful it was to farm credits, do you even remember how difficult PvE used to be and how much time it took and how are little credits comparing to current days you got? You had more maintenance to pay as well ammo + 2x missile slots + boosters. T4 was already a negative income, just like Destroyers these days, there were no t5 yet though. Even in t3 with a license, flying not prem ships were really low on income.

If you did not leave T2 4 years ago, you can’t really remember how it was. And amounts of synergy you get since then about tripled, so it takes no time to lvlup individual ships as well.

10 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Let’s start.

A single coop game gives me 20k vouchers for module I need to upgrade. That’s under 5 minutes on average. So in 25 minutes (coop is almost instantaneous) I will gather 100k vouchers for this module. Let’s compare it to a daily mission from “good old days” that was giving you 87k for tasks like “kill 200 ships in PvP on rank 13 or higher” or “win 10 battles on ship ranks 13 or higher”. I dare you to do this in one hour. And we are comparing T5 mission to T4 here. T3-T4 was 29k per day.

T1, fresh account, x2 bonus, 2014:

image.png.cd9db1547b362e91e016f00c3657e844.png

T2,  2015, top score:

image.png.1d55e7e8b773fe8790da111760885a07.png

That’s how T3 PvP  looked a year and a half ago - top score, won game:

image.png.6204f3d9dacc3ee94ad4b70e69c4296d.png

3k vouchers, 110k credits. 

Then it changed to this:

image.png.b5e147838c650d83ff651be1b3179e3e.png

now fast forward to December 2017, new account, co-op (yeah, even without license R3 in coop was getting more credits than top-score R8 PvP before):

image.png.b3a0470d511faeb22f326a22701e740f.png

Year 2018. PvE:

image.png.0cf6a071c82dd4215c957e2e29507c31.png

And current:

image.png.5a3cecfc61b8f16242d1a0d969b46670.png

Current synergy gains in PvP, T4:

image.png.f1cc8e117e9103fb7ea515622f6a6917.png

Top value is per a single disintegrator shot, bottom - for the kill.

Or…

image.png.a057ddaa54c92675e11fb00ae6ef98c5.png

16 minutes ago, niripas said:

Let’s start.

A single coop game gives me 20k vouchers for module I need to upgrade. That’s under 5 minutes on average. So in 25 minutes (coop is almost instantaneous) I will gather 100k vouchers for this module. Let’s compare it to a daily mission from “good old days” that was giving you 87k for tasks like “kill 200 ships in PvP on rank 13 or higher” or “win 10 battles on ship ranks 13 or higher”. I dare you to do this in one hour. And we are comparing T5 mission to T4 here. T3-T4 was 29k per day.

T1, fresh account, x2 bonus, 2014:

image.png.cd9db1547b362e91e016f00c3657e844.png

T2,  2015, top score:

image.png.1d55e7e8b773fe8790da111760885a07.png

That’s how T3 PvP  looked a year and a half ago - top score, won game:

image.png.6204f3d9dacc3ee94ad4b70e69c4296d.png

3k vouchers, 110k credits. 

Then it changed to this:

image.png.b5e147838c650d83ff651be1b3179e3e.png

now fast forward to December 2017, new account, co-op (yeah, even without license R3 in coop was getting more credits than top-score R8 PvP before):

image.png.b3a0470d511faeb22f326a22701e740f.png

Year 2018. PvE:

image.png.0cf6a071c82dd4215c957e2e29507c31.png

And current:

image.png.5a3cecfc61b8f16242d1a0d969b46670.png

Current synergy gains in PvP, T4:

image.png.f1cc8e117e9103fb7ea515622f6a6917.png

Top value is per a single disintegrator shot, bottom - for the kill.

Or…

image.png.a057ddaa54c92675e11fb00ae6ef98c5.png

You are not honest here,

Last two screenshots are with your main account and max number of ships leveled + premium ships + license.

Please, make this with new account and R5 ship that is not leveled up and then post your screenshot here.

Also do not forget that I’m talking about _ PvP _ not PvE or PvAi or Dreads.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

You are not honest here,

Last two screenshots are with your main account and max number of ships leveled + premium ships + license.

Please, make this with new account and R5 ship that is not leveled up and then post your screenshot here.

here you go - tier rushed R7 good enough? It has a premium activated, but anyone can have one every 5 days. Also it’s Co-op, for PvP just multiplicate synergy and vouchers by 1.6 (or just treat it as pvp without premium license).

image.png.dcecb992afd83d1fba2a52943dc3f488.png

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

You are not honest here,

Fleet strength bonus was not in the game in your “good old days”.

Back when I was leveling, it took me about 1000 PvP (and couple hundreds PvE) games to unlock, acquire and somewhat equip 3x r8-9 ships before I started playing t3, while having 100% uptime license and having ~1.5-1.9 win ratio.

Ranking up in t3+ was painfully slow and took ages comparing to how it is now.

Without mentionning the unfamous upgrade kits mk4. That had a lot of chance to break

What about the Star Marathons? 10 Defence Contracts or Fire Supports for 2 impure neodium or berrylium(most of the times)

12 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Fleet strength bonus was not in the game in your “good old days”.

Back when I was leveling, it took me about 1000 PvP (and couple hundreds PvE) games to unlock, acquire and somewhat equip 3x r8-9 ships before I started playing t3, while having 100% uptime license and having ~1.5-1.9 win ratio.

Ranking up in t3+ was painfully slow and took ages comparing to how it is now.

Remember the faction reputation, one contract a time across multiple factions and almost impossible difficult PvEs pre 0.9 era?