PvE Guaranteed Loot Scaling

Suggested this awhile back and it didn’t gain much traction.

For every round a pilot successfully completes in PvE without dying, they receive one guaranteed loot spot, up to the maximum of 3.

If a player dies during the round, they lose a guaranteed loot spot.

Players who carry their team are rewarded, players who are just there to be carried along with no effort are not.

within a day, my 1500 storage will be full, what is the point of this, might as well remove an upgradable gear from the game.

You don’t need additional loot. They should just make PvE (especially T3+) a little bit easier.

You don’t need additional loot. They should just make PvE (especially T3+) a little bit easier.

it doesnt get easier than that (as long as you don’t have ShadowBlade in your squad :lol: :lol:)

within a day, my 1500 storage will be full, what is the point of this, might as well remove an upgradable gear from the game.

I don’t know, maybe selling the ones you don’t want for credits? Or perhaps breaking down others into artifacts?

And no, I’m not suggesting this for the elite who have no need of PvE because they are rolling in credits/purple loot. Thanks for the ‘No’ vote, though.