PvE better than Co-op Misions

Personally, I think that the Co-op missions should be removed or modified for another PvE.

Without that, the people would be less dispersed. Just PvP or PvE.

The game needs more PvE missions for sure.

And of course, the Open Space.

About Open Space, I think that one should be able to undock from the beginning of the game.

There should be a secured pathway among the three Factions. And maybe, Jericho further away from the other two.

For me, Jericho ships should match better with fastest ships and the Federation with shields, but that is crazy…

Nothing more, I am liking the way the game is heading.

Yeh coop is kinda meh. Really pointless now that drops are super nerfed. And with dessies popping up its even more so.

As for OS there is a route through the Naberia sectors that r7 pilots can travel through from fed to empire. Jericho is kinda out in the middle of nowhere.

The dessie wielding bots are fun to fight, though; Sometimes it even feels like a boss mode. 

I’d say keep it, each game lasts about 3-4 minutes with a good team, depending on the bots.  Sometimes even only a minute. 

It’s much better for farming drops than pve or even pvp.

Co-op missions are aimed for strong teambased gameplay. They won’t be removed, but that doesn’t means that PvE missions isn’t under development.

OS is dark and full of terrors, especialy for newcomers. So, we should let them learn first.

Co-op missions are aimed for strong teambased gameplay. They won’t be removed, but that doesn’t means that PvE missions isn’t under development.

Are we talking about the same coop?  :005j:

Taketon, do you mean co-op or spec ops?

OS is dark and full of terrors, especialy for newcomers. So, we should let them learn first.

It is mostly green, not dark. No less scary though XD

Are we talking about the same coop?  :005j:

Taketon, do you mean co-op or spec ops?

Easy? Coops love frigballs and destroyballs and ecm stun. I have gotten into a coop game. I think it was a 8vs8. With a 2 man squad and a 6 man squad from a corp. And we lost. I hope a corp know how to play SC.

Bots need improvements, but if you give them the oportunity they will crush you.

Easy? Coops love frigballs and destroyballs and ecm stun. I have gotten into a coop game. I think it was a 8vs8. With a 2 man squad and a 6 man squad from a corp. And we lost. I hope a corp know how to play SC.

Bots need improvements, but if you give them the oportunity they will crush you.

Which corp lol? Name and shame :stuck_out_tongue:

Frigball → counter: gunships/destros

ECM → counter: tackler/ECM

Which corp lol? Name and shame :stuck_out_tongue:

Frigball → counter: gunships/destros

ECM → counter: tackler/ECM

It was last weekend and it was pulsar corp if i recall correct. It was a r7 match.

But keep in mind this. With squads you can fight with a r3 ship against destroyers.

With all my respects… Have you tried lately a coop with random players?

Btw i was in the 2 man squad, i’m not related to the corp.

It was last weekend and it was pulsar corp if i recall correct. It was a r7 match.

But keep in mind this. With squads you can fight with a r3 ship against destroyers.

With all my respects… Have you tried lately a coop with random players?

Nope, my video was from right at the start :slight_smile: So boring that I never touched it again. It is even more boring than regular PVE! And that’s saying something.

Coop is good for squads in later ranks because there is not limit in squads with the mm. I have seen destroyers bots with 15 slots not the usual 6 or 8.

Maybe it’s not challenging for a vet. You should try again from time to time.

Right now coop is like playing against kids with op ships. Most of the time they only care about basic objectives. 

Coop is good for squads in later ranks because there is not limit in squads with the mm. I have seen destroyers bots with 15 slots not the usual 6 or 8.

Maybe it’s not challenging for a vet. You should try again from time to time.

Right now coop is like playing against kids with op ships. Most of the time they only care about basic objectives. 

and a way to good aim.