Proper placement of ships ranks 16-17

gx0Miu8.jpg

1CqWVKQ.jpg

w5rk99m.jpg

at this rate you’d be better off making a Jericho engineer, Jericho recon, Jericho Gunship, Empire tackler, Empire Covert ops, Empire Guard. Federation command, Federation ECM, and a Federation LRF. ranks 16-17. 

There just Happens to be the slots for them available ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) well, at least 2 slots

I sense a choice coming on.

This doesnt make much sense, ship roles are somewhat faction specific, we wont see something like a jericho recon or gunship.

that was something of a pipe-dream/joke, the placement spots are for their proper faction roles.

rank 17 empire recon instead of nothing, for example, and a rank 16 empire ecm instead of a 17. 

it just doesn’t make sense with the factions having the best technology in something that they specialize in, and then suddenly the opposite guys 1-up them or come up and do just as well in terms of rank. or for that matter, a faction not gaining a single rank 16 or 17 in a ship their faction specializes in, which should all be rank 17 to boot.

the red symbolizes where things should be appearing, the blue circles say where the devs got it right. 

another option would be to make it all rank 17 and make rank 16 premium ships. (which can be skipped for non gs using players)

There is no “don’t care” vote. Voted No

My OCD agrees with you, but my brain says “why”

41 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

My OCD agrees with you, but my brain says “why”

i just outright think the idea of an imperial guard would be amazing,

7 minutes ago, evo888 said:

i just outright think the idea of an imperial guard would be amazing,

Thats what the NY18 was supposed to be so, I guess you got your wish. XD

22 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Thats what the NY18 was supposed to be so

How so?

Hey man keep calm, the empty space not means nothing. Maybe they add the complementary ships ranks, yep rank 16 and 17 of the same role. But Jericho Recon, Federation LRF, Empire Tackler… doesn’t make much sense.