Preset for implants

Hello everyone,

we all know that it’s possible to save 4 diferents configuration for a ship. Why isn’t it possible for the implants to have the same system ? That would be great to save it and be able to switch easily between differents implants preset.

Thank you for your attention, Sogh.

As you ublock rank 15 in different factions, you unlock a new preset tab for implants.

You can see them at the bottom of the implants tab. (the little yellow squares determine what ship slot they apply to.)

21 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

As you ublock rank 15 in different factions, you unlock a new preset tab for implants.

You can see them at the bottom of the implants tab. (the little yellow squares determine what ship slot they apply to.)

That is not what OP is talking about. Firstly unlocking ship presets and multiple crews is both at r15, so you can’t have ship presets without having 4 crews. What he asking is, that there should also be some way to set (inactive) crew presets that can be loaded, quite like the one for ships.

2 hours ago, Johnnynator1 said:

That is not what OP is talking about. Firstly unlocking ship presets and multiple crews is both at r15, so you can’t have ship presets without having 4 crews. What he asking is, that there should also be some way to set (inactive) crew presets that can be loaded, quite like the one for ships.

I mean I only ever use like 2 implant presets for all my ships except for certain circumstances. But I suppose it you wanted to save more than 4 sets of implants this might work??