Premium ship free duplicator

I’ve noticed some inconsistencies with the free built-in duplicators on premium ships. They are used to resurrect yourself after you are destroyed only in Open Space.

I suggest that they be able to be used to save other players, and also to send your ship back to dock with cargo.

Also I suggest that they be able to be used in PvE.

I ajry! (said on purpose)

Lol that’s jreat

Are you 2 guys a couple or something?

ROFL

LMAO

I will ajry on something if I find it interesting and a good thing, and will disajry if I find it the opposite. Nothing so special here, YOU SEE NO RAINBOWS.

Also Captains aren’t that much interested in Foxes, but they’re willing for friendship and peace. It’s been known that Foxes and Captains have been in a serious conflict for a long time, but developers didn’t want to introduce these 2 races, because Idk why.

I used to be a captain. ;3

I once roamed space as “CaptainDarkFox” as probably very few of you would remember. Ahhh… Memories…

I used to be a captain. ;3

I once roamed space as “CaptainDarkFox” as probably very few of you would remember. Ahhh… Memories…

:OOOOOOOOOOO I think I remember this name!!!#!$#$3% I seriously think I do, I had a guy in my friend list in 2014 (when I began playing) his name was Captain something, I THINK IT’S YOU!

I now pronounce you as husband and fox!

You may kiss the fox!

O////u////O

OMG WHERE’S MY DESTROYER, I AM SO GONNA DESTROY THIS STATION RIGHT NOW!@#$!#

Don’t worry hun, I packed the nukes~ *sexy wink*

We can rule the universe together~~~

XD

SH** LOOKS LIKE IT’S TIME TO BAIL OUT. *Clicks esc, moves cursor to Abandon ship , you know what happens next*

*leans in and whispers*

We can go out with a bang ~

*presses self-destruct button*

NOPE NOPE THAT’S TOO MUCH FOR ME NOPE.

Lol. How far off topic can one topic get? Here we have a fine example.

Off-topiking at its finest.

Indeed, husband.

Still better love story than a twilight

I don’t have enough airhorns and OOOOOOOH SNAP to respond to this properly.