Premium Retrofit

Could we have a way to upgrade standard ships to “premium” status? (20% free synergy, +2 cargo, 2x synergy, +20% credits/loyalty)

This upgrade would only be possible once you have ranked a ship up through play.

The cost to upgrade (Likely in Galactic Standards) would vary by rank or tier, since higher ships earn more overall. The upgrade would be comparable to the price of premium ships.

Nice idea.

Not so bad - this idea, could be reasonable and give more choice in to the hands of players…

47 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Not so bad - this idea, could be reasonable and give more choice in to the hands of players…

I think it was suggested already in the past. At least, it’s very similar. However, I support it.

It was suggested before, discarded due to complexity of some parts.

On 16/03/2017 at 11:16 AM, ORCA1911 said:

It was suggested before, discarded due to complexity of some parts.

Simplification:

Pay {[Rank*175]+500}GS >>> select non-premium ship >>> that ship is now premium.

On 16/03/2017 at 4:42 PM, Koromac said:

I think it was suggested already in the past. At least, it’s very similar. However, I support it.

Yup, I suggested it. 

We have no premium destroyers and ellydium. That would solve the problem.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Simplification:

Pay {[Rank*175]+500}GS >>> select non-premium ship >>> that ship is now premium.

Price far too low.

This option has much more flexibility and diversity then standard premiums. The price should be slightly bigger then a standard premium. Not 4 times lower. Or else nobody would even buy real premiums.

8 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Yup, I suggested it. 

We have no premium destroyers and ellydium. That would solve the problem.

Price far too low.

This option has much more flexibility and diversity then standard premiums. The price should be slightly bigger then a standard premium. Not 4 times lower. Or else nobody would even buy real premiums.

I thought premium exclusives had more desirable modifiers or something?