Premium Empire Ship with NO Shields?

I think it would be pretty cool for another fancy premium ship (one that you can build like gargoyle FYI) that only features a super tough hull and no shields.

Not sure what ship class it would be in, but it would be kinda cool.

Maybe built more like Stingray etc. Because economized parts are hell in this game.

I like the idea. Had a similar one a bit back. I think it was the “Harvester” ship. It had no shield generators of its own so it survived by draining the shields and energy of enemies around it.

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/35209-the-fx-mk4-harvester-ship/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/35209-the-fx-mk4-harvester-ship/)

will it be too op?

also it lose the advantage of repair the shell…

6 hours ago, driversar said:

will it be too op?

also it lose the advantage of repair the shell…

It will be gimmicky, I’ll give it that much

21 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Maybe built more like Stingray etc. Because economized parts are hell in this game.

I think it should be this way, it shouldn’t have any shield slots, imagine using the compact shield generator on this baby  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

16 minutes ago, evo888 said:

It will be gimmicky, I’ll give it that much

I think it should be this way, it shouldn’t have any shield slots, imagine using the compact shield generator on this baby  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

I mean -built- like Stingray or Nightingale or Brokk or karud etc. Meaning with drop parts. Not meant like having the same slots. ^^

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I mean -built- like Stingray or Nightingale or Brokk or karud etc. Meaning with drop parts. Not meant like having the same slots. ^^

exactly, if it was built like gargoyle the player could assign slots as they wanted, I agree on the free premium build system

5 hours ago, evo888 said:

gimmicky

trick or gimmicky ?