Predefined Ship Configurations

Hello There,

I would make a suggestion on the handling of ships.

I think it would be nice when you go e.G for a T2 battle with friends and you would have a button where you can choose from your T2 PVP Configuration.
After 4-10 battles your corp needs some help in sec con, you should be able to sqitch fast to your T5 PVP Config.
It’s for the lazy bones of us, that don’t want to switch always all slots and search for their ships in the three.

I think this would be a handy feature.

Regards

Darashi

The idea is not bad. Would of course come in handy. If it is needed and worth the programming - I don’t know.

But I perfectly understand where this is coming from. Always changing ships back and forth between Secto Conquest and T3 PvP… A hassle sometimes. But only for a few seconds :wink:

Hell, a game called “Strike Vector” had this feature and its in its ALPHA state. Star Conflict has no excuse not to have this feature. 

Give a little time, and they will find one. HEHHEHHEHEE

That would be great +1

Hell, a game called “Strike Vector” had this feature and its in its ALPHA state. Star Conflict has no excuse not to have this feature. 

Let’s not compare good games with this, shall we?..

Switchable loadouts…*dreaming*

Changing ship slots is easy.

What they could implement are the possibility of saving loadouts (a lá EvE Online) so you don’t need to change one by one all the modules on each ship if you want to change from one ship to another.

Changing ship slots is easy.

What they could implement are the possibility of saving loadouts (a lá EvE Online) so you don’t need to change one by one all the modules on each ship if you want to change from one ship to another.

waow bro you can say exacly the same as what the OP suggested, gratz

+1

That would be a feature I would use for sure…

+1

For me it is not only 2 configurations I may need 4, because:

One friend plays/has only T2, the other one only T3, I would use T4 for special battle or SecCon and then I have a credit grind setup which can differ from the T4 setup. It is not only time consuming to switch around the ship lineup but also have to remember what ship I use/had in the lineup.

Seriously, predefined loadouts would make the game more streamlined. 

Yes, I still agree that there is need for this. Please implement this.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21757-multiple-ship-setups-switching-ships-made-easier/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21757-multiple-ship-setups-switching-ships-made-easier/)