Praying to RNGesus

[@ComradeJedus](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/260074-reidxx/) Wanted me to post this on his behalf due to account not letting him make threads and other issues. Please fix that.

We need a event to get Destroyer modules because right now it is too pricey to get them, and praying to RNGesus when opening Iridium boxes is not cutting it. If it is the summer of Destroyers then give us a better way to get  Destroyer modules. Like in boxes in OS maybe or with xenochips or something like that.

Yours Truly,

ComradeJedus

Hey, my profit!

I keep trying to find that tempest launcher rotary gear, yet every time I get a crate (read: not too often) I keep getting the same parts which I already have. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, MyOrUse said:

I keep trying to find that tempest launcher rotary gear, yet every time I get a crate (read: not too often) I keep getting the same parts which I already have. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

You can buy from me  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”).

Imagine how it feel trying to get the wormhole r15…

Got a friend been trying to get Photon for months and he is telling me that he has to get the BP for the lower ranked one first. Not sure wtf that means but it sounds like BS.

I got all o the weapons and modules before this but have to change them between destroyers now per each tier which is bs considering that I own them already.

11 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Got a friend been trying to get Photon for months and he is telling me that he has to get the BP for the lower ranked one first. Not sure wtf that means but it sounds like BS.

Because he needs to make the lesser tier one to make the top tier… dont ask me where da logic at.

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Because he needs to make the lesser tier one to make the top tier… dont ask me where da logic at.

All modules are retrospective. You need to have previous items in order to upgrade them to the next tier!

I for one would contribute more financially to the game if the rewards were better. I’m not spending a penny if you make the cost of a destroyer $500. However, if you create an event for destroyer parts and increase the drop rates for essential parts, I would definitely purchase Galactic Standards to buy those now more common parts from Trade. I think that lowering the cost to get premium ships & weapons would bring in more players, increasing revenue & profits. 

There is an older pay-to-win space game (I’m sure you all know which one I’m talking about) that drove off new players within a few days of creating new accounts, because a hundred or so “full time” players had max-level ships and new players couldn’t fly more than a few seconds without being blasted into atomic dust.

11 hours ago, A30N said:

I for one would contribute more financially to the game if the rewards were better. I’m not spending a penny if you make the cost of a destroyer $500. However, if you create an event for destroyer parts and increase the drop rates for essential parts, I would definitely purchase Galactic Standards to buy those now more common parts from Trade. I think that lowering the cost to get premium ships & weapons would bring in more players, increasing revenue & profits. 

There is an older pay-to-win space game (I’m sure you all know which one I’m talking about) that drove off new players within a few days of creating new accounts, because a hundred or so “full time” players had max-level ships and new players couldn’t fly more than a few seconds without being blasted into atomic dust.

LOL Yeah, your post is kind of taking on two sides here considering that if you give the payers too much bang for the buck then your last paragraph is exactly what will happen. The devs keeping an eye on the best, worst and new players in the game so to keep the balance as well as possible would be ideal and likely, considering some past events.

The Thar’ga event was nasty man. REALLY fukn nasty and the devs are making sure that doesn’t happen again. Yes, Tai"kin is still pretty bad too and now destroyers are back to ruining peoples days. It’s all kind of like releasing a billion frogs into a country that’s being overrun by flies and now we have a frog problem so we release a billion more birds and the vicious circle continues.

STOP FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE! It’s not working!