Post moar vids!

Kostyan has a kickass Bear video on his youtube channel

here’s a squad one against Dogs of War

and OWL

When using the Gravi-beam have faith that the guy at the wrong end of it is cursing out your name. If you insist on pugging and care about DSR, give yourself a job during your match. Pick a good engineer or some other useful team mate and tackle his targets. Or protect him from interceptors. You’ll keep yourself alive by keeping the other guy safe. Going around thinking you can kill things is one fine way of getting yourself blown up. I don’t look for kills but get them anyway by tackling people.

Also cloaking can be used for more than just an escape tool.

Kostyan has a kickass Bear video on his youtube channel

here’s a squad one against Dogs of War

and OWL

When using the Gravi-beam have faith that the guy at the wrong end of it is cursing out your name. If you insist on pugging and care about DSR, give yourself a job during your match. Pick a good engineer or some other useful team mate and tackle his targets. Or protect him from interceptors. You’ll keep yourself alive by keeping the other guy safe. Going around thinking you can kill things is one fine way of getting yourself blown up. I don’t look for kills but get them anyway by tackling people.

Also cloaking can be used for more than just an escape tool.

is it me or do u guys have trouble focusing on ur target? The target always moves around and i cant seem to get the gravi to full effect, also, when you do get gravi to full effect, it only does like 600 dmg when it says 1600 (by the way u saw me ranting about how i hated tacklers while i was in a match with u right? :taunt: lol

is it me or do u guys have trouble focusing on ur target? The target always moves around and i cant seem to get the gravi to full effect, also, when you do get gravi to full effect, it only does like 600 dmg when it says 1600 (by the way u saw me ranting about how i hated tacklers while i was in a match with u right? :taunt: lol

Gravi is your standard beam weapon; you need to stay on target constantly. Plus it deals thermal damage, and it makes sense to stack thermal resistances seeing how common thermal damage is.

I believe Kosty has a video somewhere of him playing his Bear with a gravi. You might wanna check that out.

Gravi is your standard beam weapon; you need to stay on target constantly. Plus it deals thermal damage, and it makes sense to stack thermal resistances seeing how common thermal damage is.

I believe Kosty has a video somewhere of him playing his Bear with a gravi. You might wanna check that out.

how am i supposed to stay on my target when they are flying around everywhere? Unless… Aimbot :beee:

how am i supposed to stay on my target when they are flying around everywhere? Unless… Aimbot :beee:

Found the [video](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22887-why-does-the-t3-tackler-have-to-suck-so-bad/?p=265589). Now you can go accuse him of being aimbot. His aim is a million times better than mine, which is why I’m cheating by using bubbles instead of using the gravi (which IMO is more thematic and useful).

Found the [video](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22887-why-does-the-t3-tackler-have-to-suck-so-bad/?p=265589).

Here is another one

Here is another one

http://youtu.be/cCeaeGaCXHo

HOOORAH! But why not just use ions? They do more dmg. Whats so special about gravi beamer?

HOOORAH! But why not just use ions? They do more dmg. Whats so special about gravi beamer?

futuramafry.jpg

Play inty and get tackled … you will understand Gravi-beam the hard way

edit:

In-fact … Kostyan was the first person to really harass me with the Gravi Beam. We were on different teams. Told him to FOff and I bought the damned gun straight after the match lololol.

Kostyan was the first person to really harass me with the Gravi Beam. We were on different teams. Told him to FOff and I bought the damned gun straight after the match lololol.

I had the same thing happening to me, but that was during Christmas week, when weapons were available for every class, man did i piss some people off having it in original state on DE as a captain ship

he0f64A.jpg

slow was much faster and 75% dmg boost from captain was just lol

Long story short, imagine you’re flying an inty and you can’t move.