Post moar vids!

apologies to sidetrack the convo :stuck_out_tongue:

but singularity achievement … it had always confounded me so when I got it unlocked earlier today I was huhwtf ?

xrlbjyq.jpg

* ignore the nub flying that recon, learner’s license.

I would post more videos but I hate full screen game(can’t move mouse to other screens) and my upload speed is low(200MB/h).

I keep forgetting to NOT record all three monitors. doh! 

No wonder my videos are like 5 GBs for 3 minutes of video…Jeez

I keep forgetting to NOT record all three monitors. doh! 

No wonder my videos are like 5 GBs for 3 minutes of video…Jeez

5760 x 1080?

5760 x 1080?

yes…

Yay vids! Im gonna watch them now :smiley:

Short Description:

zefram-albums-anon-picture35062-pedobear

Video

Kite Solo PvP T3 RU Server 05 07 2014

r u using supernova ammo?

r u using supernova ammo?

f6qmJv7.jpg

T5 and / or Sec Con in particular … but anything that shows Fed Engineers being useful would be great.

I have been avoiding Sec Con as of late. I get a bit upset at those matches.

I have been avoiding Sec Con as of late. I get a bit upset at those matches.

We can some what fix it for you :smiley:

http://www.fgjmusic.net/nasa/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=479

:lol:

JPhack squad videos

R4GE+SALT+RECK

More… but no boring frigates pls

More… but no boring frigates pls

Oh come on now !!   You need to outfit and fly the VALOR   I bet you will change your tune !  

If you cannot fight fire with fire, be water my friend

not the best inty pilot in the game but i do my part for the team…

Look!

WATER!!!

giphy.gif

Oh come on now !! You need to outfit and fly the VALOR I bet you will change your tune !

:beee: i dont have valor… But i have anaconda! Also, i said BORING frigates like LRFS who wants to see someone snipe for 12 min?

Can someone post tackler gameplay vids? I suck at them tried gravi beamer, ions,bubbles, they all dont work. So im left with rails and gauss. I tried rails a few times and they are OK but not as good as i want them to be. I kept dying too so i need strategies on hiw to stay alive since its suvivability is HORRIBLE.( i have repair kit and shield booster) i decided to play tacklers today and i lost 100 skill points too :frowning: 1550-1450

Can someone post tackler gameplay vids? I suck at them tried gravi beamer, ions,bubbles, they all dont work. So im left with rails and gauss. I tried rails a few times and they are OK but not as good as i want them to be. I kept dying too so i need strategies on hiw to stay alive since its suvivability is HORRIBLE.( i have repair kit and shield booster) i decided to play tacklers today and i lost 100 skill points too :frowning: 1550-1450

Gravi Beam works fine with Horizon. Tackler is not a Command or Gunship so don’t fly it like one.