+ Post-battle chat timing indicator

There should be an indicator of whether a post-game chat will go to the people who just finished the battle with you, or to global.  You have to be pretty quick to type a chat to the battle team after a battle.  Sometimes, you’re not fast enough and it goes to global.

Better yet - any chat that you enter while you are still looking at the battle results will only go to the battle team, at least if they are also still on the battle results screen.

I’m unsure if you are pointing this out, but just in case. 

Perhaps a chat that pops up after each game where both teams that competed in it will be able to use until their next battle, log off, or close it. 

(so you don’t have to private message all of the enemy just to say good game.) of course, it would be nice to talk to your teammates after. form teams, etc.)

It would certainly help the social aspect of this game.

You get a + 1.

That being said, if they implement this  > [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/22315-matchmakingcustom-games/?mode=sho](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22315-matchmakingcustom-games/?mode=show)

this will be obsolete. 

I’m unsure if you are pointing this out, but just in case. 

Perhaps a chat that pops up after each game where both teams that competed in it will be able to use until their next battle, log off, or close it. 

(so you don’t have to private message all of the enemy just to say good game.) of course, it would be nice to talk to your teammates after. form teams, etc.)

It would certainly help the social aspect of this game.

You get a + 1.

That being said, if they implement this  > [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/22315-matchmakingcustom-games/?mode=sho](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22315-matchmakingcustom-games/?mode=show)

this will be obsolete.

I get enough accusations in cheating or simple rage via pm as it is, don’t make me burn those kids publicly

So people can rage more? Hell no.

Had a CR yesterday with both caps dead and me being the last alive with more kills on my team - had to run all over the map in order to win for 7 minutes. While i was doing that i was super-spammed with rage and hate messages (over 100 i think). I don’t want to multiply that. The guy who persisted most is banned now.

So NO.

It will be regulated by others being there. Have a little bit more faith in the community.

Those that want to bash you will most likely still use the private chat.

Faith in the comunity? FAITH IN THE COMUNITY?

Lemme tell you one thing about any online MMO, the comunity NEVER improves, it either stays the same, or it becomes worst. IT NEVER gets better. So have faith in a comunity filled with low IQ ppl that they will not spam hate messages and insult others is IMPOSSIBLE, the only comunity i have faith in are my corpmates.

It’s been suggested before, I don’t recall how many months ago.