Poll on rewards in "Sector Conquest", from December, 5th.

Hey, at this point, even I dont care about ANY ingame polls for any game, if its sole purpose is to give me a prize after i click a random choice. 

Just direct people to the forum polls if you want to have real voters and commenters so we can remove the biased votes. 

Yes, because official forums are where the “Active” community will be.

I also find it disturbing to give an ingame reward to a poll where you just need to choose a random answer, no matter  the consequences…

Back on topic, Synergy is the hardest thing to grind in this game, just a little more than vouchers. Hell, I’m on T2 and I already have to “farm” battles to be able to get the upper level ships.

I need  about 45K synergy to unlock my last Neuron Zealot syn level, where I only get 3500 - 4000 per game (If I win and only use the said ship).

As every game is different, you’ll have to adapt to benefit to your team, because diversity in your armada brings more strategies and available counters to your ennemies’ strategies (see what happens when you get 5-6 LRFs in Beacon hunting mode… :smoke: )

so definitely chose “MOAR SYNERGYYY” for the sake of those silly T5 pilots  :glasses:

And… you base this assumption on what?

No one could fly until now… so I would say it is clear, why they voted.

JesanQuin just said it.

[…]

Back on topic, Synergy is the hardest thing to grind in this game, just a little more than vouchers. Hell, I’m on T2 and I already have to “farm” battles to be able to get the upper level ships.

[…]

Damn wrong. Got any idea how long it takes to get a single module in T4-5? D:

If your ship isn’t fully synergized, you’re awarded synergy.

If you ship is fully synergized, you’re awarded credits.

It’s not that hard.

Damn wrong. Got any idea how long it takes to get a single module in T4-5? D:

How could I if I didn’t even reach T3 ?  :taunt:

But yeah, If I remember correctly the thread about this, in T4 the MK3 level for modules is about 100K vouchers ?

Hard to get…

But yeah, If I remember correctly the thread about this, in T4 the MK3 level for modules is about 100K vouchers ?

T4:

150k for passive

225k for weapons

T5:

180k for passive

270k for weapons

150k for passive

270k for weapons

Ok, definitively hard to get …

I remember when you got vouchers both from contracts and battles…  These were the good old times  -_-

Lets be clear about something. 

Lets make it FREE ** SYNERGY** that we gain, instead of normal synergy in SQ (along with normal credits). As such, in a sector conquest, its a large group of people fighting. Making the rewards of FREE SYNERGY will make it seem that the entire corporation will grow, as it will allow everyone to move up the ranks together! 

And it will encourage others to join corporations. Thoughts? 

+1 sweetroll JP, nuff said

+1 sweetroll JP, nuff said

You get one as well for agreeing to my ideas! *tosses sweet sugary goodness*