Poll on rewards in "Sector Conquest", from December, 5th.

What would you like more?

Honestly? Loyalty Vouchers, credits are relatively esay to farm, specially with a license. But Vouchers… the amount of Vouchers you need to level up mk2 items hurts.

I would like to see ALL ship tiers usefull.

T5 exclusive sector rewards: Synergy + GS

T4 exclusive sector rewards: Synergy + Artifacts

T3 exclusive sector rewards: Synergy + Loyalty

T2 exclusive sector rewards: Synergy + Credits x2

T1 exclusive sector rewards: Synergy + Credits

For the in-game poll, I would suggest you move “I don’t know what this poll is about” to Option A - a lot of players I spoke to said they just vote for the first option to get GS, so it would reduce potential bias.

I would also suggest another option - I would like to earn synergy and credits in SQ the same way I do in PvP: I don’t want to be earning one at the expense of the other.

What Jasan said: Put the “I dont know” vote on the first spot ingame!

Its more logical to get synergy than credits. So i support the synergy gain!

For the in-game poll, I would suggest you move “I don’t know what this poll is about” to Option A - a lot of players I spoke to said they just vote for the first option to get GS, so it would reduce potential bias.

I would also suggest another option - I would like to earn synergy and credits in SQ the same way I do in PvP: I don’t want to be earning one at the expense of the other.

No this is either\or. Don’t forget you are still getting rewards from locations.

Then I’ll vote “I don’t know what this poll is about”, since I don’t particularly like any of the options.

I think focusing on synergy over credits would get more support from the players, but it would still drive some people away - you have to go to PvP / PvE to farm cash, rather than just toughing it out a little longer in old ships and staying focused on SQ.

I’m trying to think of the wider community, and most corps will not be getting rewards from holding sectors; it’s going to be dominated by the stronger corps.

I want synergy and Loyalty voucher !

I miss the option: “Sector Conquest should give same rewards as normal game (or only slight variations from it)”.

Variations like “losing side gets less” are OK if needed for economical balance reasons. Or even “lessened after win loot options” are OK. It just feels that money and synergy are both needed.

But “only credits” seems as the best option after that. Synergy (alone) will not eventually make any sense, as in end content people will (eventually) have fully synergized ships. There always are credit sinks / easier to create more credit sinks than artificial synergy sinks (in future game development).

Loyalty vouchers would be much nicer than synergy and / or credits

Loyalty vouchers would be much nicer than synergy and / or credits

I doubt they’d give us more loyalty vouchers, since they are trying to sell us Mk III gear with GS.

Honestly? Loyalty Vouchers, credits are relatively esay to farm, specially with a license. But Vouchers… the amount of Vouchers you need to level up mk2 items hurts.

You will already be getting loyalty when your side of conflict gains control over location of another side. Also, all contracts will work in SecCon too.

Ho !

I HAVE AN IDEA :smiley:

Do you remember when Extra Synergy was convert into Credits a long time ago? Why do not use a modified version of this system ?

Players playing full synergised ships will convert this synergy into credits with a bonus% (Synergy won * (100+X)%) (and free synergy as usual)

Players playing not full synergised ships will earn synergy and convert only a part of this synergy into credits.

Other question: 

Will there be loot? Can we do contracts there?

Ho !

I HAVE AN IDEA :smiley:

Do you remember when Extra Synergy was convert into Credits a long time ago? Why do not use a modified version of this system ?

Players playing full synergised ships will convert this synergy into credits with a bonus% (Synergy won * (100+X)%) (and free synergy as usual)

Players playing not full synergised ships will earn synergy and convert only a part of this synergy into credits.

Sugesstions are to posted in Suggestions Section.

Other question: 

Will there be loot? Can we do contracts there?

No loot. Yes, you can do contracts there.

No loot. Yes, you can do contracts there.

So, how much resources per cycle can we expect?

20000/40000/60000/80000 credits / cycle

2/4/6/8 gs / cycle

1/2/3 artifact / cycle

40000 credits or more / cycle

4 gs or less/more / cycle

1 artifact or less/more / cycle

dat real??

I would go for:

100k creds

35 GS

40 Artifacts

Question: if player has purchased a booster giving more PvP loot or synergy, will the booster still be used (counted) if he plays sector conquest, even as he got less (or no) gain from the booster?