Please the provide all of the details of the last patch.

Star Conflict development team - Please the provide all of the details of the last patch.

If you can’t or can’t be bothered, then fair enough.

If I was any member on the development team, I would not even bother responding to this when you have presented absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up whatever statement you are trying to make.

Considering that I am in fact not a developer, I can lay down a bet of any number of galactic standards that CinnamonFake, or whoever on the staff gets here first, will read your post and laugh at you before constructing a way to dismiss you.

However, in summary, here is an overview of the changes made:

• Added 3 new premium ships
  • Added 3 new special modules
  • Added a new weapon
  • Added 2 new modules
  • Increased the Kraken’s hull durability by 5%
  • ‘Halo’ Launcher can now be mounted on Rank 8 destroyers
  • Gravitational Lens now deals percentage-based damage vis-r-vis Shield Havoc
  • AI ship variation increased
  • AI ships may now control destroyers on ‘Defence Contract’ and ‘Fire Support’
  • Bundle purchase window has now been enhanced, including overview of all possibilities of package contents
  • Store filtration system now allows for multiple item sale
  • Corporate logos updated
  • Rare bug with pier lighting in hangar has now been fixed
  • Various battlefield bugs fixed
  • Various texts have been improved

I hope this is satisfactory.

If I was any member on the development team, I would not even bother responding to this when you have presented absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up whatever statement you are trying to make.

Considering that I am in fact not a developer, I can lay down a bet of any number of galactic standards that CinnamonFake, or whoever on the staff gets here first, will read your post and laugh at you before constructing a way to dismiss you.

However, in summary, here is an overview of the changes made:

• Added 3 new premium ships
  • Added 3 new special modules
  • Added a new weapon
  • Added 2 new modules
  • Increased the Kraken’s hull durability by 5%
  • ‘Halo’ Launcher can now be mounted on Rank 8 destroyers
  • Gravitational Lens now deals percentage-based damage vis-r-vis Shield Havoc
  • AI ship variation increased
  • AI ships may now control destroyers on ‘Defence Contract’ and ‘Fire Support’
  • Bundle purchase window has now been enhanced, including overview of all possibilities of package contents
  • Store filtration system now allows for multiple item sale
  • Corporate logos updated
  • Rare bug with pier lighting in hangar has now been fixed
  • Various battlefield bugs fixed
  • Various texts have been improved

I hope this is satisfactory.

how about:

• Added blindspot for Interceptor - class

Lol I was about to say. The one big thing that people keep overlooking that was in the patchnotes was the inty blindspots.

how about:

Lol I was about to say. The one big thing that people keep overlooking  that was in the patchnotes  was the inty blindspots.

Evidence?

And if so, does this blindspot on interceptors also mean balance problems for interceptors?

You have a inty blindspot [discussion here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/30271-now-the-cover-ops-can-not-attack-the-enemy-behind-death-to-interceptor-dog-fights/)

I’ve seen enough. I’ll leave this thread to whoever tells OP to keep this to one thread.

Hi, thanks for replying. Are you referring to my OP or did someone’s message get deleted?

Edit : Not sure what you are insinuating about CinnamonFake. From what I’ve seen he’s been both friendly and pro-active towards people both on the forum and in-game.

Lol I was about to say. The one big thing that people keep overlooking that was in the patchnotes was the inty blindspots.

Are the complete details of the patch posted somewhere? Thanks if you can give me a link.

Hi, thanks for replying. Are you referring to my OP or did someone’s message get deleted?

Edit : Not sure what you are insinuating about CinnamonFake. From what I’ve seen he’s been both friendly and pro-active towards people both on the forum and in-game.

For your information, I was insinuating about your rude approach to the situation. But as it so happens…

people keep overlooking that was in the patchnotes

Someone just needs to learn how to read, obviously including myself. But at least I wasn’t rude about it.

Also, OP  - Original Post(er)

For your information, I was insinuating about your rude approach to the situation. But as it so happens…

Someone just needs to learn how to read, obviously including myself. But at least I wasn’t rude about it.

Also, OP  - Original Post(er)

What on earth are you on about?

Was it? I’ve read the patchnotes as closely as I can three times now, still can’t find it.

emphasis on “was”

Why would they remove a point from the patch notes if they didn’t change the facts? Were they hoping nobody would notice or something?

how about:

Because that’s what we considered as bug fix. Not a new feature, but a bug fix. Interceptors shouldn’t be able to fire back.

Weapons of all ships should be able to shoot wherever they can see and are not blocked by any ship part.

Because that’s what we considered as bug fix. Not a new feature, but a bug fix. Interceptors shouldn’t be able to fire back.

A bug fix? You suddenly decided to fix a “bug” - a feature - that has been present since the very beginning? How was it not fixed way earlier, why wait this long? Isnt waiting over 3 years to fix a “bug” pretty ignorant?

Weapons of all ships should be able to shoot wherever they can see and are not blocked by any ship part.

Unless, there is an ongoing shift in ‘philosophy’ of ship classes. It seems to me that interceptors are getting to be more like classic fighters with fixed weapons being able to shoot only forward. And that is why the reduced firing angle. Only for heavier but slower classes will stay the ability to turn turrets. Which makes sense. But this change could have been introduced a better way rather than just with a ‘Here, take this’. It’s been several years for us using these ships and a change like this is a biggie.  

Engineers have a full contingency of combat drones upon spawn.

Combat drones are extremely hard or impossible to destroy under fire.

Engineers have a full contingency of combat drones upon spawn.

Combat drones are extremely hard or impossible to destroy under fire.

This change/fix feel really good.

1. You don’t have to wait 1min for both drones.

2. It benefit to much AoE weapons for destroying both - engie AND drones.

Allright mate, so it turns out, the last 3 years of ceptor piloting have been a dream and never happened. It’s good to finally see someone is taking an official standpoint here.

How about you apply the firing arc thingie that all the other ships use? W/e man.

SQUADS ARE OP, DEVS ARE OD

giphy.gif